Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you stay all day at the park or?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just wondering how everyone tackles the parks. Do you wake up early, get to the park in the morning and stay the full day doing all the rides you can? or do you get there whenever you feel like it, do a few things knowing you can go back another day?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We vary. We used to just get on whichever bus came first, but now with needing ADRs and with the introduction of FP+, I think we'll need to plan more.

Post Thanks / Like
    We tend to get there when we get there, gone are the days of making sure we are there for the rope drop

I don't know if it's age or the fact that we aren't worried about the rides, if there is a short line, then we will go on it, if not we will see what it's like the next day.

We don't tend to plan anymore, we just decide each morning what we'd like to do.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    we generally get there at rope drop then leave for or after lunch if it's hot. We go and have a break - swim- shop etc then go back in the evening. I don't have the stamina to do all day

Post Thanks / Like
    I love getting there for rope drop... can get so much done before all the crowds turn up then come lunchtime I'm done and ready for a swim in the pool. Only go in the evenings to see the fireworks. I've done all the rides I want to now so I mainly soak up the atmosphere now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually go around 9am until closing. We stay all day unless we have seats booked for CdS which we watch each December......but usually do AK on that day so it doesn't really matter if we leave at tea time we won't be missing any park shows or parades and they come way above the rides for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    We rarely spend an entire day in the park. Most of our ADRs are outside in resorts. Now, with FP+, since we don't do a lot of rides, there is even less reason to be there at rope drop. On our recent trip we had 3 days that we never set foot in a park.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We were the same John, we were there for 4 weeks and I reckon we went to the Parks for 2 weeks, it may have been less.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We tend to go whenever we feel like it. That's the beauty of the AP for us. I don't feel like I need to be in the park from opening to close. Sometimes we are.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 327146, member: 46
    We were the same John, we were there for 4 weeks and I reckon we went to the Parks for 2 weeks, it may have been less.
    Ha! Me too! I stayed for two weeks at Palm summat or other (I forget) and didn't see Disney once or Universal! It was weird and hard but we just wanted to chill that time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast