Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you stay all day at the park or?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 327393, member: 48
    Quite possibly, I have never had a sitting down job, even when I didn't work when the kids were small I spent the whole time rushing from one club to another!
    Fitness/stamina is a funny thing though, I couldn't run to the end of my drive but I can walk for hours and hours!
    This is me!!! I walk and walk and then walk some more at WDW. No issues. At home, ugh no thank you

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to walk at WDW - it's the only way I can manage the shovel-loads of food I'm eating!

It's funny, I'm probably the "least healthy" of my family, but WDW is the only time they have trouble keeping up with me - I walk more, I walk faster, I'm up earlier and sleep later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me and the OH liked to get in early and do a little park hopping! When we stayed with family on some days, they were late risers....which gutted us a little as they didn't like staying late some of the time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 327382, member: 48
    We do each park (MK at least twice) opening to close. On other days we will go to a park at opening and then leave at around 4/5pm to go elsewhere to eat. Sometimes we will park hop.
    We tend to leave the hotel by 7am and don't get back to the hotel till 9 or 10 most nights! Apparently I have a lot of stamina!
    We have the same travel agent it seems...this sounds exactly as our group does. Not so sure about my stamina though.

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I usually go first thing and go back to the resort in the afternoon for a swim return in the evening and stay till it closes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123