What are your top 5 DISNEY resturants
gosh, 5 mmmm :/ erm um!Originally Posted by robertcraig, post: 327344, member: 2252
1. Victoria & Albert. OK I know this is an extreme choice. Extremely expensive and even MORE expensive when they stop taking Tables in wonderland this summer. I've had some fantastic meals there and this December even splashed out on the japanese beef which was an amazing experience.
2. California Grill. I don't like the new menu as much :( it comes across as a menu to win awards with few nods to less sophisticated palettes but still, the view is fantastic and they've been good about swapping things in and out so fair enough.
3. Le cellier. It was a bargain at "1 table credit" but a bit expensive at 2. It's now starting to justify its price with some really nicely done steaks and sauces.
4. struggling now... erm erm .... Artist point. I've had some lovely relaxing meals here. When it's good it's great but I've also had some pretty dismal experiences so :/
5. Be our Guest - Alcohol in MK finally wine with dinner! Some nice meals here, definitely the best in MK
good point! Shulas is good although my favourite steak place now is probably the Bull&Bear at the Waldorf Astoria. The Wave is nice too I tend to forget about that.Originally Posted by robertcraig, post: 327352, member: 2252
It's mega expensive Robert, I know what I'm getting into when I go to these places but even I spluttered a little at the total this timeOriginally Posted by robertcraig, post: 327357, member: 2252
HOWEVER, the food was exquisite and the surroundings sublime. EXACTLY what I'd hope from an up market steakhouse. Next time I'm going to go earlier so I can relax in the excellent bar area as well.
The website doesn't do it justice but here it is http://www.bullandbearorlando.com/
If you're in Orlando and fancy a really special meal, forget ruths chris, mortons... go here.
I actually asked that since it looked like it may be a bit ott but they were fine with business casual no jacket needed but no beach wearOriginally Posted by robertcraig, post: 327365, member: 2252