Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Disney resturants

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 327366, member: 3
    I actually asked that since it looked like it may be a bit ott but they were fine with business casual no jacket needed but no beach wear
    Thanks Keith

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    My top 5 Disney restaurants

1. 'Ohana. It has always been good plus I have so many wonderful memories with friends there

2. Be Our Guest for dinner- this is a new favorite. I did NOT want to like it. In fact, I had convinced myself it was not worth the hype. I was wrong. I totally got sucked into the magic. I've only been once. The steak was good but the French fries were amazing.

3. Jiko- though I actually prefer the appetizers here than the entrees

4- Le Cellier- when I go now, I only want the pretzel bread, cheddar cheese soup, creme brûlée and Ice wine. The creme brûlée with the ice wine is a delight for the senses

5. Lunch with an imagineer at Hollywood Brown Derby. It's $60pp and worth every penny.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    1. Victoria & Albert's - this one wins hands down as easily the best. But it is also the priciest.

2. JIKO - this has become our go to restaurant

3. Citrico's - We've always had great service and great food here.

4. Yachtsman Steak House - best server on property here.

5. California Grill - Have always loved it here and the new menu was great. Fantastic server here also.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine change every time but this year were

'Ohana
    Kona Cafe
    Raglan Road
    Boma
    Be our Guest

We also had a fantastic lunch at The Captains Grill, it was almost empty and the food was lovely and very good. One of the best servers we have ever had at WDW too!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this thread, it's so interesting to read everyone's faves.

I really have to try boma and jiko again

Ohana's I WANT to love but I keep being seated in the little bit outside the main bit, the bit on the way in if that makes sense and there's no atmosphere there
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since it's 4:30am and neither of us can sleep, Jon and I have made separate lists.

Jon's List:
    1. Flying Fish - atmosphere, service, menu - he's always pleased
    2. California Grill - great all around experience
    3. Le Cellier
    4. Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside - what can he say, he LOVES the steak and bleu cheese sandwich.
    5. Liberty Tree Tavern - He loves the choices of meat and the pomegranate lemonade.

Becca's List:
    1. Yachtsman Steakhouse - favorite food, favorite server, favorite on property experience
    2. California Grill - fantastic food and venue; will reserve judgement on service until a second visit
    3. Flying Fish - always lovely for a romantic evening out, bonus points for often having "walk-ups" available.
    4. Le Cellier - it stole my heart years ago, and though things have changed, I still can't help but love it.
    5. Boatwrights - a hidden gem in my opinion...love the menu, the quietness and the service

Now, you do realize this may change in five minutes, yes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm… hard to say anymore, but you know what my first will be, regardless:

1. Cape May (Dinner and Breakfast buffets)
    2. Boma maybe? Not sure, but it was pretty decent the last time we were there
    3. Marrakesh, again haven't been in ages but it was good last time
    4. Via Napoli for the pizza, best you can get in Florida, unless I invite you over. (Nope, not bragging, just saying it like it is).
    5. Hmmmm serious toss up here, YSH? Wasn't too thrilled last time, but do love Ricky (who doesn't?)! Or maybe Artist Point when its good… (well, that's silly to say-any of these choices only apply when they are good) Raglan Road for the appetizers? Errrrm… Portobello for appetizers? Fulton's for the ceasar salad?

Actually, Fish and Chips in Altamonte Springs ranks higher than any of those with the exception of #1. And let's not forget Yellow Dog, again rates above these with the exception of #1.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I go for atmosphere and tasty different food I can't get at home when I'm on holiday, I hate having to get dressed up so these are my faves

Kona cafe
    boma
    Yak and yeti
    Teppan Edo
    Be our Guest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 327519, member: 39
    I go for atmosphere and tasty different food I can't get at home when I'm on holiday, I hate having to get dressed up so these are my faves

Kona cafe
    boma
    Yak and yeti
    Teppan Edo
    Be our Guest

I hate having to get dressed up on holiday as well! At least for WDW

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have to go to dinners with Jon's work that are very stuffy- long dress, heels - can't leave the table until the admin break etc etc that on holiday i want to just hang out in my shorts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast