Thanks KeithOriginally Posted by Keith, post: 327366, member: 3
My top 5 Disney restaurants
1. 'Ohana. It has always been good plus I have so many wonderful memories with friends there
2. Be Our Guest for dinner- this is a new favorite. I did NOT want to like it. In fact, I had convinced myself it was not worth the hype. I was wrong. I totally got sucked into the magic. I've only been once. The steak was good but the French fries were amazing.
3. Jiko- though I actually prefer the appetizers here than the entrees
4- Le Cellier- when I go now, I only want the pretzel bread, cheddar cheese soup, creme brûlée and Ice wine. The creme brûlée with the ice wine is a delight for the senses
5. Lunch with an imagineer at Hollywood Brown Derby. It's $60pp and worth every penny.
1. Victoria & Albert's - this one wins hands down as easily the best. But it is also the priciest.
2. JIKO - this has become our go to restaurant
3. Citrico's - We've always had great service and great food here.
4. Yachtsman Steak House - best server on property here.
5. California Grill - Have always loved it here and the new menu was great. Fantastic server here also.
My Facebook Profile: Facebook
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
I love this thread, it's so interesting to read everyone's faves.
I really have to try boma and jiko again
Ohana's I WANT to love but I keep being seated in the little bit outside the main bit, the bit on the way in if that makes sense and there's no atmosphere there
Well, since it's 4:30am and neither of us can sleep, Jon and I have made separate lists.
1. Flying Fish - atmosphere, service, menu - he's always pleased
2. California Grill - great all around experience
3. Le Cellier
4. Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside - what can he say, he LOVES the steak and bleu cheese sandwich.
5. Liberty Tree Tavern - He loves the choices of meat and the pomegranate lemonade.
1. Yachtsman Steakhouse - favorite food, favorite server, favorite on property experience
2. California Grill - fantastic food and venue; will reserve judgement on service until a second visit
3. Flying Fish - always lovely for a romantic evening out, bonus points for often having "walk-ups" available.
4. Le Cellier - it stole my heart years ago, and though things have changed, I still can't help but love it.
5. Boatwrights - a hidden gem in my opinion...love the menu, the quietness and the service
Now, you do realize this may change in five minutes, yes?
Hmmmmm… hard to say anymore, but you know what my first will be, regardless:
1. Cape May (Dinner and Breakfast buffets)
2. Boma maybe? Not sure, but it was pretty decent the last time we were there
3. Marrakesh, again haven't been in ages but it was good last time
4. Via Napoli for the pizza, best you can get in Florida, unless I invite you over. (Nope, not bragging, just saying it like it is).
5. Hmmmm serious toss up here, YSH? Wasn't too thrilled last time, but do love Ricky (who doesn't?)! Or maybe Artist Point when its good… (well, that's silly to say-any of these choices only apply when they are good) Raglan Road for the appetizers? Errrrm… Portobello for appetizers? Fulton's for the ceasar salad?
Actually, Fish and Chips in Altamonte Springs ranks higher than any of those with the exception of #1. And let's not forget Yellow Dog, again rates above these with the exception of #1.
Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle