Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FastPass+

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 328119, member: 32
    If is the way things are going then in all honesty I don't think I want to play. Really, I know a holiday needs a bit of planning but this is now coming down to the nth detail for everything and it's not what a holiday should be about.
    I quite agree. Disney has always needed some amount of planning to make sure that everything we wanted to do gets done but having to plan every meal, every ride, well that's not a holiday it's a obsessive compulsive's dream
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    And if, as we do, you are staying offsite, you'll spend a fortune on park tickets and now to be it will be a big rip off.

Still, there's other stuff in Florida to explore...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 328121, member: 32
    And if, as we do, you are staying offsite, you'll spend a fortune on park tickets and now to be it will be a big rip off.

yeah, you're absolutely right. The days of me being tied to the Disney properties are completely over and we now love exploring Florida.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 328121, member: 32

I'm not sure i'd actually go to Florida if it wasn't for WDW, probably would explore other areas and return to South Carolina

Post Thanks / Like
    We could even go to a whole other country!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 328134, member: 32
    We could even go to a whole other country!
    Well yeah, but we actually like going to the US and have lots of plans to go to different areas

Post Thanks / Like
    A snippet of a conversation you can file under the "For what it's worth..." category -

Our friends that are currently in Disney booked a bounce back for October, and while he was booking he mentioned his displeasure with the new "system" and only being allowed 3 FP+'s per day. She told him the FP's will be very different by October.

If that's true - wow, that's fast.

Post Thanks / Like
    We're going in June for the first time and intend to concentrate on Disney parks only. We intend to book the 14 day open ticket for all parks but from reading this I'm not sure how we will be affected in terms of FP.

As an offsite guess are we limited to booking FPs each day on arrival at the parks or can we prebook using the app?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Secrets :)

At the moment it seems that Guests who stay off site will only be able to get their FastPass+ on the day.

Hopefully Disney will realise what a mistake they are making with the FastPass+ and change things. I think it's time to keep out fingers crossed that the CM that Becca spoke to is correct.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelufc, post: 328737, member: 4965
    We're going in June for the first time and intend to concentrate on Disney parks only. We intend to book the 14 day open ticket for all parks but from reading this I'm not sure how we will be affected in terms of FP.

As an offsite guess are we limited to booking FPs each day on arrival at the parks or can we prebook using the app?
    I think yesterday was the first day offsite guests were allowed to use FP+, so I wouldn't worry. If possible, book your tickets early and maybe even get them delivered so you can book your FPs while you still have loads of choice.

Oh, one more thing, I'd really recommend visiting Universal at least once, it's well worth the trip. In June, there's a fair chance the extended Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be open, too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast