Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Bar/Lounge on Property?

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH=full]16636[/ATTACH]

What's your favorite bar/lounge on property? To be fair, we haven't found one we don't enjoy, but we have found some we really enjoy...

I've always enjoyed the bars poolside at the All Star resorts...unpretentious, friendly service, and a damn fine margarita! This year, we also discovered Hurricane Hanna's (poolside at the Beach Club) and Martha's Vineyard just inside at Beach Club. Martha's was GLORIOUSLY quiet and uncrowded...the perfect place to relax and have a drink. We also enjoyed a martini before dinner at the Crew's Cup Lounge in the Yacht Club. Although we wandered past several times (and I took numerous photos!), we never made it over to Leaping Horse Libations for a drink...perhaps this year!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a fondness for the pool bar at Pop, the tequila cave, the pub at Rose and Crown and the Tune In Lounge

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Dawa bar in Animal Kingdom is our favourite. :D
    We used to love sitting at Capt Jack's Margarita Shack, but I think that is no longer there?
    [CENTER]

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 328921, member: 90
    We useThd to love sitting at Capt Jack's Margarita Shack, but I think that is no longer there?
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 328921, member: 90
    We used to love sitting at Capt Jack's Margarita Shack, but I think that is no longer there?
    The margarita shack was still there last year

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ones I have been to
    Hole in the wall atRaglan road
    Tambu lounge Polynesian
    At side of Paradiso 37
    Rose and crown

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Victoria Falls @ ALL
    Tune-in-Lounge
    Margarita Bar DTD
    in that order

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We enjoy the Crew Cup at the YC where we take a pre dinner drink before having dinner at the YSH.
    The same applies to Mitzners Lounge at the GF prior to dining at Citricos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like Becca, they are all pretty good.

Victoria Falls was a great place to spend a bit of time on our last visit. I wrote of how relaxing it was getting a drink to sit by the huge fireplace in big comfy chairs and just chill with DW, brother and SIL.

We like to pop into the Rose and Crown for a pint.

Also the poolside bar at PORFQ was fantastic and we really had a blast hanging by the pool relaxing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 328944, member: 301
    Victoria Falls was a great place to spend a bit of time on our last visit. I wrote of how relaxing it was getting a drink to sit by the huge fireplace in big comfy chairs and just chill with DW, brother and SIL.

We like to pop into the Rose and Crown for a pint.
    Victoria Falls? Is that AK or WL? Because clearly it sounds as though I need to pay a visit...

I used to love Rose & Crown...still do really...but over the past few years it just seems to have become SO much busier...you used to be able to find quiet times to pop in, but they, like most locations in the "World," are becoming fewer and farther between.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 328961, member: 61
    Victoria Falls? Is that AK or WL? Because clearly it sounds as though I need to pay a visit...

I used to love Rose & Crown...still do really...but over the past few years it just seems to have become SO much busier...you used to be able to find quiet times to pop in, but they, like most locations in the "World," are becoming fewer and farther between.
    yeah I hear that! I kind of liked the old days when it wasn't quite so popular. At least at the times we used to frequent it.

The bar is at AKL. That is a BEAUTIFUL place! It was so very very nice to sit around that fireplace with our feet up on the stonework. It seemed like we had the place all to ourselves. At least by the fireplace. That spot is a total treat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast