Thread: best place to watch the world go by?

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to get a beer at the uk pavilion in epcot and watch the world, what about you? Any good places in the magic kingdom?

Post Thanks / Like
    No beer in the Magic Kingdom but I like to get a Mickey bar and sit at the hub in front of the castle. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 37815
    No beer in the Magic Kingdom but I like to get a Mickey bar and sit at the hub in front of the castle. :D
    Wew tend to park ourselves not too far away from there Dawn.
    We normally have a coffee on the terrace to the right just at the end of Main Street in front of the castle.
    In DTD we also do the same outside Ghiradelli`s [sp?].

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to sit on a bench outside of nearly any WS country, with the exception being the US.

In MK, I like to watch Main St. The train station has a nice vantage point.

AK, anywhere in Harambe. There is something so realistic about that area to me. Not that I've ever been to any country in Africa, mind. It's just the imagning.

Don't often go to DHS, and then only to a specific event usually. Have loitered on the main entry there though. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The are some benches outside the Brown Derby which are a nice place to people watch in DHS. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    There are tons of placing at WDW to stop and people watch. It is one of my favorite activities!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    for me, it has to be outside main street ice cream parlour,with a vanilla waffle bowl, kicking back, sharing it with my daughter, while hubby goes to smoker's leper colony to feed his addiction...... it is heavenly.