Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This weekend

Post Thanks / Like
    What's everyone up to this weekend? Anything exciting? Not here, cleaning, shopping and course work! Looking forward to just a day at home though!

For those in the UK it's the RSPB bird watch weekend! details on their website! I may do this later :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to do the Bird watch as well.

Apart from that, ironing, ironing, housework and did I mention my mountain of ironing
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 329828, member: 1199

Apart from that, ironing, ironing, housework and did I mention my mountain of ironing
    Caitlin does our ironing, of course it costs me but I'm providing employment for someone ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Shoveling. And the probably more shoveling as we're expecting more snow this evening.

I've promised Baleigh an afternoon out with her camera to take some photos...she's become quite the shutterbug!

Later tonight will be an evening out with our "group" for my friends birthday, and tomorrow will probably be spent recovering from said evening!

Post Thanks / Like
    Washington auto show today. Shopping for groceries tomorrow. Maybe Mexican tomorrow.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Britchick, post: 329841, member: 39
    Caitlin does our ironing, of course it costs me but I'm providing employment for someone ;)
    Nice :)

I couldn't pay mine to do it, they'd rather go our in crumpled clothes o_O
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 329859, member: 1199
    Nice :)

I couldn't pay mine to do it, they'd rather go our in crumpled clothes o_O
    Well it's not really a choice... but i pay her for her trouble Daniel would never have done it

Post Thanks / Like
    This weekend I shall mostly be still waiting for a phone call to say Milo is coming to stay.... Grandchild number 2 is a week overdue!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday is usually my stay home and lie about day. Shane came home from Afghanistan yesterday and Alysia has moved to NC to be with him. I was ok yesterday but I was feeling particularly antsy today. So a friend and I went to see Lone Survivor (because I am an utter glutton for punishment. Please someone smack me when I say I'm going to see war movies !) then a $75 trip to Walmart where all I went to get was butter. Then dinner at Olive Garden.

Oh yeah bsd I've been up all night. So Sunday will probably be a true day of rest as I hope to be sleeping most of it

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday was shopping for mothers birthday present with Pixie-Ro.

Today been to the gym this morning, got petrol, got some shopping for my soup, new cartridges for the fish tank. Then I will cooking, doing school work and back to the gym later for spinning!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast