Disney Cruise Line will now offer new internet packages onboard their ships. Instead of charging by minutes used, the new Connect@Sea packages are based on the amount of megabytes (MB) used.
Guests can choose from the following package options:
- Pay As You Go ($.25 per MB): Perfect for Guests who are not sure how often they will be online.
- Small (100 per MB for $19): A good choice for Guests who want to check their email occasionally and then go back to enjoying their cruise.
- Medium (300 per MB for $39): Ideal for Guests that want to share their vacation photos with friends right away.
- Large (1,000 per MB for $89): This package covers all Internet needs. Guests can stream movies or their favorite music.
Connect@Sea services will be introduced onboard the Disney Cruise Line ships on the following sail dates:
- Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2014
- Disney Dream - Feb. 16, 2014
- Disney Wonder - Feb. 26, 2014
- Disney Fantasy - March 8, 2014
Detailed information about the Connect@Sea options will be available in each Guest stateroom, at onboard internet cafes and at Guest Services.