Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orbitz Currently Offering "Buy 3 Days, Get 2 Days FREE" Park Hoppers

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're currently in the market for Disney World MYW Tickets, Orbitz is running a great special.

For a limited time, buy a 3-day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper option, and get 2 days FREE! This offer is also valid on the 3-day Water Park Fun & More option.

Additionally, if you're an Ebates user, you'll get 10% cash back.

Not a bad deal if you know your upcoming dates of travel!

I took a screenshot of the actual offer below.

[ATTACH=full]16884[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what we used for 2 people in our travel party this past November. It seems to be a pretty consistent offer.

I've had NO problems picking up my tickets at WDW or getting the cash back credited to my ebates account.

You cannot link the ticket voucher to your MDE account to make fastpass + selections. You can after you get your actual ticket

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 330993, member: 92

You cannot link the ticket voucher to your MDE account to make fastpass + selections. You can after you get your actual ticket
    Excellent information to have if this is super important to you. Thanks for the tip! Glad to know it's worked well for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes there was some misinformation about this back in the fall. I have a current AP and was able to make fastpass selections for just me. We were still able to get everything we wanted during Thanksgiving week

I will say this ebates/orbitz deal is the best way to get a discount on an AP. Unless you have DVC lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious...I'm assuming you must know the names of the people in your party before purchasing these correct? For instance, if we know Baleigh is bringing a friend, but aren't sure which one...we'd need to wait until we were sure, true?

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me check the ticket when I get home I don't think they put tie name on the actual ticket....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 330999, member: 92
    Let me check the ticket when I get home I don't think they put tie name on the actual ticket....
    Ok thanks, Johnie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty. I bought this ticket for Alysia. I did put her name on it but I designated myself as the one who would pick up the ticket at Will Call.

The ticket does not have her name on it. She wrote it in. Guest Services didn't add it to the Magic Band either, that's something we did ourselves.

So, no, I do not think it is going to matter what name you put in through Orbitz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does that mean you found your backpack? :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol yes it does! It was hiding at the top of my closet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast