Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a Laugh?

Post Thanks / Like
    One of Jon's newest finds...I think I laughed until I cried this afternoon...

Cake Wrecks

A teaser....

"This cake is so disturbing, I'm almost glad the picture doesn't include the whole thing. The plastic clone babies wearing naught but mohawks is bad enough, but then they're also riding carrots. What do you do with that? It looks like some kind of perverted vegetable rodeo, or maybe a bizarre clone military exercise, what with their little plastic fists raised high in identical salutes.

And what kind of occasion calls for a "naked babies riding carrots" decor, anyway? No, wait, maybe I don't want to know..."

Actually, I thought it might be a discarded idea for the opening ceremonies in Beijing

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. That's just so very wrong!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :p some of those are too funny

Ok I have seen the bride one before....that is just disturbing......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    To quote a very wise woman..."innit?"

Some of these cakes are just AWFUL. It was a bit like a trainwreck...I just couldn't stop reading...

Post Thanks / Like
    Did I miss something? I saw some on the site that the link takes you too, but not one with a bride?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's way at the bottom

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are, I think, three or four pages...when you get to the bottom, if you click "older posts" it takes you to previous posts...

That one was awful. Vanity indeed :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you notice that the cake is more well endowed than she is? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief!! Can you imagine? People eating an image of you? "I want the arm!" "I'll take the belly!" How nasty is THAT?

Who ate her face I wonder?

Post Thanks / Like
    I DID!!! Did you see the other wedding cake, with the groom at the bottom? I told Jon we could have that one.

He stopped laughing for a minute....not sure why...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast