Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: bank holiday so what are your plans

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    well ive 5 hours without the kids arent i the lucky one :p015:

    so im planning on just chilling out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're going to Royal Quays for DH some trainers....exciting stuff Oh.....I might look for a different brand of face cream too seeing as Terese upset me :(

  3. #3
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steven had a swimming lesson this morning and now we're just kind of sitting here watching Cartoon Network.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 38299
    We're going to Royal Quays for DH some trainers....exciting stuff Oh.....I might look for a different brand of face cream too seeing as Terese upset me :(



    We are sitting here catching up on hours of TV we have SKY+'d from Diane's Florida TV thread.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,391
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 38303


    We are sitting here catching up on hours of TV we have SKY+'d from Diane's Florida TV thread.


    Have you watched all of the Adventure Florida....I loved those :p015:

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    im going camera shopping... yay!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im posting here and looking online for a new bed



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 38325


    Have you watched all of the Adventure Florida....I loved those :p015:
    Yep watched them all.....twice

    Just watched the one about the python in the Everglades that ate the alligator and split it sides open!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 38357
    Yep watched them all.....twice

    Just watched the one about the python in the Everglades that ate the alligator and split it sides open!!!
    OOh yuk i was eating my tea there Teresa i aint anymore
    Jacqui ;)xxx

  10. #10
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did a python turn up in the everglades?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •