Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: oh boy have i just laughed

Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!?!

Do yall have restraining orders there?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    What friend? Male or female? I'm guessing male? He's really overstepping himself now. What a total jerk. It's such a good thing that you are away from him!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tk2830, post: 39755
    omg i have just found out that craig went and threatened my friend yesterday im utterly gobsmacked:mad:
    omg are you kidding? :mad:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    well now he's a real peice of work isn't he?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 39789
    What friend? Male or female? I'm guessing male? He's really overstepping himself now. What a total jerk. It's such a good thing that you are away from him!

nope wrong tink infact it was my female friend that he threatened :( he knew she would be at home on her own as she doesnt have a partner to look out for her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 39811
    omg are you kidding? :mad:

nope fraid not :(

catz he isnt right in the head and then had the cheek to say if she told me he would come back down and sort her out .........apparently she also has to watch her back next time she goes out :(i found out because the dippy git had told my best friend he had been down so i asked em outright and she admitted he had
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OK your friend needs to go down to the police station and report this incident. And, god forbid, if he should try it with anyone else, they need to report it too. This guy is not right in the head and the more people that refuse to be intimidated by him the better. Get your friend to report it then it's on record.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG - get your friend to do as Dawn says. He is so out of order, threatening a female who has nobody to protect her - big man....:mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 39871
    OK your friend needs to go down to the police station and report this incident. And, god forbid, if he should try it with anyone else, they need to report it too. This guy is not right in the head and the more people that refuse to be intimidated by him the better. Get your friend to report it then it's on record.
    what she said

why dont this surprise me. after the incident a while back he's getting bolder and bolder
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Good heavens, I just assumed it would be one of your male friends. Why on earth would he threaten a woman? (Or anyone for that matter)?

Your friend really does need to report it to the police. Not doing so will leave her at risk if the creep does do anything stupid.

Has he always been this out of control, or is this an escalation of his previous behavior?

Be careful, ok? He sounds like a real scary type. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast