Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: oh boy have i just laughed

Post Thanks / Like
    Following on from what Tink has just said, if he has ever done anything like this to you it may be worth thinking about reporting it yourself just for the record (i don't know if the police take a note of it 'just for the record') ......please be careful love

Post Thanks / Like
    Tracy.....he simply should not get away with this threatening behaviour :mad: I understand how your friend may be afraid to tell the police but what happens if he turns like this to the kids one day....stop him.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's an excellent point, Isafari. Children learn most effectively by example. We can talk until we are blue, but do one thing one time, and they pick it up like sugar, eh? :sigh;

Violence is a learned behavior (barring anti social personality disorder, and we aren't talking about that here) and children learn what they see and experience. If he is bold enough to threaten someone as he has done, I would not want my children around him until he had sought some sort of anger management treatment.

I don't know how the laws work in the UK, but making the report to the police would be the first step toward future protection here.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    he has always been like this, hence the fact it has took me so long to get rid as i was always petrified of him

at the moment he doesnt even know i know but ive texted em and told her i want it to become known what he has done

she doesnt need to be scared as my family will look out for her aswell as me , obviously there concerned that if he can just turn up at her's and have a go then he might with me so im under strict instructions to lock all the doors etc and call the police if he turns up

things just dont seem to be getting any easier at the moment shall i just put my head in the oven oh i forgot mines electric

ah well i best keep laughing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    He needs to take a trip to colorado....I hav a beating stick and brass knuckles with a taser on them for him....

Guys like this must have a small...yea well erm uhhh..."self esteem"

I wish I were there...he would find out what being frightened is all about...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345