Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Disney stories

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you any funny things that happened to you at Disney

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    The first thing I thought of was something that happened years ago. We had a 12 year old with us and were in a country of the World Showcase. This small group of people, talking amongst themselves walked by. The 12 year old turned to us and asked, "What language was that?!" Stunned, we took a moment to recover before we answered,"ENGLISH!" We were in the UK!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    At Epcot a few years ago my wife who was in a wheelchair while I was going on the rides decided she wanted popcorn from the carts wheeled it over and the let her go first and after she got her popcorn thought how do I get it back so she put the popcorn on the wheelchair and pushed it back to where she had been sitting and you can imagine the look on the other people's faces

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Harambe

And of course Dawns gairy

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! When I saw this thread I wondered if you would tell the Harambe story!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Although it was at Hoop Dee Doo, I loved the night we took my brother David there for dinner. When they were choosing the participants for the big finale, one of the ladies came to our table and asked David to participate. He declined, but I said "Oh, come on David". Pretty soon everyone around us was chanting "Oh, come David!" So with a threat to kill me later, he got up and went with her to loud applause. When he came out as the "angel" -complete with tutu and halo - it was hilarious!!! I still smile when I think of that evening...
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wearing 'just married' badge and one of older CM came up to me and said congratulations! and he asked me where's wife?.......

I pointed him to Stephen and his face was a picture!

Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant stories

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is not a Disney but when I was at they Ponderosa across from the Old Town my wife told me she saw a woman getting a salad from the buffet when she put custard on her salad thinking it was salad dressing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We visit City Hall at the MK to collect our halloween ticket. A Japanese CM pointed at me and Stephen and gestured firework which is like a fist closed and open upward. I thought she was asking if we wanted to know where the best place to view the fireworks.

We nodded and looked at the map and she repeated this about three times. We kept saying yes... yes..... yes....

In the end she wrote one word on a paper 'Congratulations' as she spotted that we had a 'just married badge' and the gesture she was using was actually congratulation in Japanese Sign Language!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast