Thread: Bunnies eating habits

Post Thanks / Like
    Oreo the bunny thinks he's a cat. He chases the cats around the house and won't give in even when they swipe him.
    He has started drinking water from their bowls and today we caught him eating cat biscuits. Is he ok eating the biscuits ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Has he started mewing yet?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't let him, it'll be way high in protein which isnt want a rabbit needs as far as I'm aware.

If you like, I have the e-mail adress of a very good rabbit et that will let you know- she treats my tortoises and she is BRILLIANT with rabbits too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 38776
    I wouldn't let him, it'll be way high in protein which isnt want a rabbit needs as far as I'm aware.

If you like, I have the e-mail adress of a very good rabbit et that will let you know- she treats my tortoises and she is BRILLIANT with rabbits too.
    Thanks Josh.

Has he started mewing yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Now Now MCL...I came here all expecting to see your rabbit munching on some poor nun's clothing....and I see nothing of the sort....SHENANIGANS I SAY!! SHENANIGANS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 39774
    Now Now MCL...I came here all expecting to see your rabbit munching on some poor nun's clothing....and I see nothing of the sort....SHENANIGANS I SAY!! SHENANIGANS!