Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the DNC?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh that is so beautiful....I love Bill, he's crying.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We The People got me tonight in Hillary's speech . And Keep Going reminded me of Dory ... just keep swimming . I even find Disney at the DNC , Nah, I'm not addicted . LOL
    Bill Clinton is still a doll . I LoVed him as president . I LoVed Hillary's speech . I think it is wrong that Hillary wasn't given the running position . And b/c of that Obama loss my vote . If your going to make history , take it all the way , first black president and first woman vice president . They talk about unity , Obama needs to unite . Did you see Michelle Obama cry when Hillary spoke ? My thought was ... was she for her for VP .
    On another note : I was LMAO when she said Bush and Mc Cain would be in the Twin Cities because they are identical . I was LOL . What A Shot !!! LOLLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Why was Bill crying? He was a good president. Too bad the whole set up with Monica was made such an issue by Ken Star. Where is Kennie now, eh? As if Bill were the first man in politics, even the oval office to carry on that way. Give me a break. Ugh. Old news so I'll stop ranting, but it still bugs me the way it all was dragged through the public eye.

Haven't seen a second of the convention. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    looked like a great speech to keep her options open regardless of the outcome of the actual election. Next time, I think she will be a shoe in, unless along comes a stronger contender in the next 4 years.

Personally, I think Bill did her more harm than good, from the coverage I have seen here.... but I am not so much a fan of his in the first place... not his politics, but the man I mean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill was a bit misty eyed when Chelsea introduced her mother (what a lovely, poised, confidant young lady she's become) and then when Hillary came out I think he was just...overcome w/ emotion (or playing to the camera's let's not forget that they ARE, ever, politicians). I missed a good bit of her speech unfortunately, I feel asleep :( (too many late nights)...hopefully I can stream it from somewhere tonight...

Post Thanks / Like
    first black president and first woman vice president
    It would never work. It's too much too soon. I'm really not so sure that America is ready for a black president but I think a black man and a woman on the same ticket would just be too much for voters to handle all at once.

America only changes small things at any time. It doesn't do wholesale.

Post Thanks / Like
    America is all about wholesale and cheapness. :(

Remember, Obama is half AA and half EA. That makes him fit well in both worlds for those folks who need to use ethnicity as a unifier. There is little said about the EA side. Interesting.

I would have loved to see Hillary and Obama together. In that order of course.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a lot that think it's the perfect ticket. Small town suburbia couldn't cope with it though - it's too much too soon for the middle classes. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think it's so much an economic factor as I do an educational one. The more we broaden our scope of understanding the global society, the more we are willing to embrace things other than the "standard norm" that demonstrates time and time again it's not working.

No matter though. It's not happening, so nothing to really discuss, eh? :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill was mouthing the words, "I love her, I love her, I love her" or so it looked to me and he was crying. I don't think it was an act. He's got this benovalent grandfather look about him now that he's no longer president.

Speaking for my neck of the words in Virginia. A Hillary/Obama ticket no matter which role would never have gotten the vote. There are SO many here that hate Hillary. I don't even understand it. And there are plenty of Nobama stickers on cars too :( When I went to CA, I was truly surprised by how popular Obama is.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast