Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the DNC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Virginia traditionally a republican state?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh gawd yes :rolleyes008:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the beach area leans more towards Democrats. Northern Virginia (which might as well be it's own state) leans Democrat as well. The rest of the state is solidly Republican. We're the capitol of Tobacco Country.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah yeah, forgot about the tobacco influence.

You guys need to outlaw political lobbying. That would be awesome to watch.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I doubt that's gonna happen

Post Thanks / Like
    If the polls are any indication that Obama should have chose Hillary, he better make a smart chioce soon .
    Like me who wanted Hillary, a whole lot of other people are A. Not Voting or B. voting for McCain . McCain is quickly becoming the peoples choice .

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, I think it is absurd that people who are staunch Democrats would vote for McCain just because Hillary didn't get the nomination. That's like taking your toys away and going home.

Post Thanks / Like
    In a way it is , but I haven't liked Obama from the beginning . There is just a feeling . But I decided if he took Hillary on as a running mate I would consider him as president . And now he has really turned me off by not choosing her . It was the RIGHT thing to do . Is that the way he's starting off and he wants me to trust him in running this country . I'm not voting for Mc Cain either . I'm writing in God .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 40115
    I'm sorry, I think it is absurd that people who are staunch Democrats would vote for McCain just because Hillary didn't get the nomination. That's like taking your toys away and going home.
    You said it.

There are many millions of people throughout the world that have died in the struggle to have a say in who leads their country. You guys are lucky to live in a democracy. Just saying you're not going to vote because you don't like the candidates or changing your vote because of what one candidate does is ridiculous. It's your vote and if you don't use it you have no right to complain about how your country is run for the next 4 years.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast