Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching the DNC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dawn, I completely agree. I have always voted and will always vote. Too many women fought too long and hard for me not to.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very True Dawn , but when I don't like one or the other . I go completely Independent . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, seriously? Biden's mom is just plain adorable. I want to hug her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 40345
    Ok, seriously? Biden's mom is just plain adorable. I want to hug her.
    I know! I was just thinking that.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet she is scrappy :D

Post Thanks / Like
    :p015: she sounds like it! Told him to go back out and bloody their noses.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Mama Biden" :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen Biden before . When I saw him in the audience the first night I knew he looked familiar . His mother was soooo adorable . I actually like him , now if I can get past Obama .

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just me or did Hillary age 20 years in the last 12 months?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 40120
    And now he has really turned me off by not choosing her . It was the RIGHT thing to do .
    Why?

Because if he chose her as running mate, and he was assasinated, she becomes president?

Because she is a woman, and you want to see something other than a white man run the country?

Just because?

The VP has to be different to the Nominee. He and Clinton were very, VERY alike - the only thing even she could ever really use to seperate them was experience.

If your sole attachment in politics is to Hillary Clinton, and you want her to do as well as she possibly can, surely you'd need her party to be in office?

I just don't get the logic some people are using - if you just don't want to vote for Obama thats fine, but using the line that its because Hillary isn't going to be VP, when she'd be much more powerful regardless of her position if the democrats won, seems a little naive.

I hope Clinton does a good job of keeping her supporters "democrat supporters". As it stands, Obama is still walking the opinion polls (according to the last few washington post / ABC polls), and in the 'battleground' states, McCain only seems to be winning Colorado, Florida and Missouri... and they're quite tight.

Once the real campaining starts, and Obama starts to use his huge financial advantage, I expect to see the gaps widen, at least to start with... and then it'll be an uphill struggle for McCain to close the gaps, much like it was for Hillary in the primaries...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast