Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bounceback Offer for 2009 CONFIRMED

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 39209
    you book via disney for this, there will be a number to contact - i think you could go down to reception also
    actually reception were really unhelpful when I tried it. They said they werent allowed to talk about bounceback offers and we had to call the number. So definitely best to call from your room

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you really need to call from your room. Are you going to be there during the free dining promotion this year? That is only who this applies to.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I'll have the credit card revved up and ready to go

Post Thanks / Like
    Whoa , now I really need your advcice . With this offer ... should I book this or get my AP ? Now here is another ? what if there is only one in the room . Normally , your charged double occupancy . What to do and so little time ! If I get my AP I obviously can't book this , can't afford both . But this seems to good of a deal 75 x 2 , 150 a day x 7 nights 1050 plus tax food & tickets . Is the $74.00 for the moderate the standard dining plan or Quick Service ? I'm really and so sorry for all the ?'s but I leave in four days .

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hearing reports that it is for the standard dining plan. They are going to charge you rack rate for the room, plus whatever ticket option you buy (you have to purchase at least a 1 day ticket). You can go plug your info into the wdw site and it'll give you the total.

1. Pick your dates
    2. Pick your resort
    3. Pick your ticket option (it will automatically come up with however many nights you have listed but you can change that)
    4. DON'T add the dining plan in, it'll be free when you book bounceback.

Does that make sense?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    then what is this $74.00 per person deal with dining & tickets ? I thought that would be to good to be true . As I did math on $74 x 2 = X 7 nights . That really confused me .
    The way its advertised is $74.00 a person with MYW ticket each day & dining .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 40108
    then what is this $74.00 per person deal with dining & tickets ? I thought that would be to good to be true . As I did math on $74 x 2 = X 7 nights . That really confused me .
    The way its advertised is $74.00 a person with MYW ticket each day & dining .
    Tinker that way of thinking would be correct. Johnie was just giving you a way of checking to see prices with other types of tickets I think.

Remember to add lots and lots of taxes though
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh know I definitely know that , sorry if it sounded otherwise I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out . It's exactly the way we thought it would be last year for the dining thats happening right now . Rumour was there would be free dining but not at the values . And when the change came it was we could book value, although UK couldn't unless booked through US TA , but there were no longer appetizer and we pay tips .
    It will probably run around the same calculation as Johnie & Alysia . Johnie ... were you able to purchase a one day tix or did you do it room only and then add on one day ?
    I'm still thinking that for me in August , I will be better off doing AP room with DDE and if it becomes available in April and Jim & I are still cruisin in September, I may consider it .

Post Thanks / Like
    Everytime I have booked the free dining package, I have purchased 1 day tickets. I then take that ticket and upgrade to my AP. I have a wallet full of 1 day tickets that won't expire right now.

I always make the room reservation for 4 people. We usually end up bringing people with us. It's easier to take away than add on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 40127
    Everytime I have booked the free dining package, I have purchased 1 day tickets. I then take that ticket and upgrade to my AP. I have a wallet full of 1 day tickets that won't expire right now.

I always make the room reservation for 4 people. We usually end up bringing people with us. It's easier to take away than add on.
    When you are here this weekend you can explain it all to me again, very slowly............ then maybe I'll get it or then again maybe I won't and I'll just do whatever you tell me to

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast