Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bounceback Offer for 2009 CONFIRMED

Ok shamelessly stolen from elsewhere but I couldn't wait to the end of Sept to tell you about it for myself!!!

Are those room rates, or rates per person for the DDP (with room rates being rack rate)?

It's rate per person apparently with tickets as well. I'll let you know when I hear more.

There is a rumor that you'll be able to get OKW and SSR for a 30% discount along with free dining.

You should be able to go to the Disney site and put in your dates (from the ones listed above), add whatever ticket you want (at least a 1 day ticket) and DON'T add the dining (dining will be free when you bounceback) and that should be what you expect to pay.

I did Aug 23-30, 2009. 2 adults and 2 kids, 1 day ticket for each of us at POFQ and got a quote of $1497.46 You can upgrade your ticket to whatever you want when you check in. We typically take the credit and upgrade to an AP at that point.

Did I confuse anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 38985

Did I confuse anyone?
    Oh yes.

uh oh where did I lose you?

It's ok, I'm just being facetious.

I don't look at that bounceback and dining plan and different ticket stuff because I could never use it anyway.

the OKW and SSR at discount are on the UK deal for next year- i hope they do that when we next go because i would love to stay at OKW again and at the price they're quoting it's great

ooo this is exciting! so next time we go we should see this in our room? do we book through a ta or only direct with disney?

Quote Originally Posted by dvcjane, post: 39204
    ooo this is exciting! so next time we go we should see this in our room? do we book through a ta or only direct with disney?
    you book via disney for this, there will be a number to contact - i think you could go down to reception also

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast