Thread: Seaworld testing Quick Queue fastpass system

Post Thanks / Like
    They are testing the Quick Queue line cutting system at the park now through September 1st.

It includes express-access to Journey To Atlantis, Kraken and Wild Arctic as well as early-entry to the following shows: Believe (Shamu), Clyde & Seamore Take Pirate Island, Blue Horizons, Pets Ahoy, Shamu Rocks and Sea Lions Tonight. In addition there will be an extra ticket to get an extra ride in on any one of the three (your choice), as well as free admission to one of the following: the Sky Tower, Xtreme Zone (rock climbing or bungee), or the Paddle Boats. The price is $29.95 per person for the Quick Queue program.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too much to hope that it would be free.

Post Thanks / Like
    :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 39458
    Too much to hope that it would be free.
    And that is why we don't do Universal anymore, looks like Seaworld will be out as well.

Suits me though more time at Disney. :p015:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, watch me pay $30.00 extra per person for fast pass and I plan on going Sept 1st !

Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't understand the rationale behind charging for every little extra. The whole point of the ticket price is to get all the "benefits" of a given park for ONE price.

Attendance is rumored to be down, and they keep nickel and diming everyone. What sense does that make?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll just continue to get there early and take it easy when it gets busy

Post Thanks / Like
    Part of the fun for me is getting to Shamu stadium 45 minutes early and then watching the place fill up, watching the big screen, and deciding which one of the many vendors will be lucky enough to get some of my dollars. I'll just carry on with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 39886
    I still don't understand the rationale behind charging for every little extra. The whole point of the ticket price is to get all the "benefits" of a given park for ONE price.

Attendance is rumored to be down, and they keep nickel and diming everyone. What sense does that make?
    It doesn't make sense. All of the big theme parks think they are fine since they have so much international business right now. But, that can't last forever and this economy is eventually going to catch up to them and bite them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grrrr.

Seaworlds was never supposed to be about rides anyway