Thread: Four Seasons to build new resort on Disney property

Post Thanks / Like
    The Four Seasons Hotel project will become a reality now that the sale of 298 acres of Walt Disney World property has been finalized.

The luxury resort will feature the Four Seasons Hotel with 445 guestrooms, a Residence Club timeshare, custom townhomes and single dwellings as well as an 18 hole golf course.

Disney declined to provide specifics regarding the sale of the property located along their northeast border.

Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, I just don't see Walt approving of selling any of the land he worked so hard to acquire. :sigh;

Seems like it's going to be quite a resort though.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    This is over in the area of Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge Golf Courses. One of them, I think Eagle Pines, is already closed and Osprey Ridge is due to close in 2010 I believe.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it truly a sale of the land or a lease?

Can't imagine selling off all that land. But if they aren't using it and are paying taxes. Maybe it's wise.
    xxoo Rosie