Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST #1 - Are you a Disney Jedi MASTER?

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH=full]17805[/ATTACH]

In order to participate, simply reply to this post with your best, most useful tip when traveling to Disney. The tip you feel makes you a true "Disney Jedi."

Is it the perfect place to watch Wishes? Perhaps it's the best place to grab a burger? Maybe, it's your #1 tip for waiting in long lines?

WHATEVER it is, if it's a "tip," it counts, and you will automatically be entered to win....

THIS SUPER COOL R2D2 WINDOW CLING!
    [ATTACH=full]17806[/ATTACH]
    Special thanks to Johnie for the great prize!

All members who post a tip in this thread beginning now through Wednesday, June 11 are eligible to win! All names will be tossed into the Tink's magic bucket and a winner chosen at random!

So then...

IS THE FORCE STRONG IN YOU?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    After watching Wishes, have a drink or an ice cream and let the crowds leave. Then you will be able to take some wonderful photos of the Castle and Main Street whilst being able to stroll out after the crush has gone.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Write yourself a trip report for each day you're there. When you struggle to remember what you did, read it back and re-live the memories

Post Thanks / Like
    Ps I'm intrigued... Tink's magic bucket???

Post Thanks / Like
    My biggest tip is don't forget to ask for ketchup during your meal at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like
    My tip involves a hidden gem of a restaurant. If you've never been try to schedule Olivia's at OKW. We love it for breakfast.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget about the First Aid Stations and Baby Care Centers. They have many things there to help out with things like blisters, and headaches, and bug bite itchies, and microwaves to heat baby food, nice changing tables, toys... even if you don't think you need one, stop by and see them! (I know mods aren't eligible to win, but I like participating anyway)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Take a picture of where you have parked your car at any of the theme parks include a photo of your car and number plate.
    This really helps at the end of a fun packed busy day as all the hire cars look the same as does the parking spaces lol xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Ice/Ice water is available anywhere fountain drinks are offered - and it's FREE!

Post Thanks / Like
    The biggest tip that I can offer is to make sure to plan some "chill out" time in-between doing the parks or you will feel like you need a holiday when you return home.
    [Like Tink, I know that Mods are excempt from winning a prize, but I just thought that I would throw this one in the pot! ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast