Thread: Josh.p's Hola! Tour- Day 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunday 10th August- Travelling

I wake up at about 9:30, go downstairs and have some breakfast, do some last minute graphics for the site, then my uncle picks us up for the airport at 2.

Quick journey this time, we are there in 40 minutes because of low traffic, lines at check-in are loooooonnngggg but they go down very quickly.

Had a coffee and a millie's cookie at the airport and then went through to duty free- drooled over some digital cameras and then got a starbucks.

Our flight is called to the gate and we are 2nd or 3rd onto the plane. We made a very nice discovery... my Mum's friend's daughter is an airhostess and is doing her thang on our flight today.

After a quick hello she gives us the nice seats near the exit of the plane because they are un-occupied on this flight! :p015: So far so good...
    Then... The captain announces that there is a delay... an error light is on but the techies fix it and an hour and a half later we take off.

Our meals come and mum's friend gives us some complimentary drinks to go with them- which was very nice of her.

After a pretty un-eventful flight we touch down in Palma and then we have an hour and a half transfer to the hotel.

After checking in we get a golf buggy to our complex and the bellboy takes our bags up the stairs.

The room is lovely (Pics to follow) and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow at about 12:00pm local time.

Tune in tommorow for the next installment....

Josh
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Great start to the trippies Josh....looking forward to the photos :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol at hitting the pillow so early....You didn't have jet lag did you?.... lol....

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, no was just exhausted from the travelling and waiting around, Is jetlag cos of the time difference?
    We couldn't go out of the room as the pubs and clubs and stuff all shut quite early there and there was no point LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great so far Josh :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    How long is the flight? Sounds like a nice start.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!