Well we had the big move and little by little we are getting things put in their place. We still have a few things in the old house, so we are going back there now and then to pick a few things up. It is so weird how that can go from being your home/the place you love to someplace strange. I used to feel weird coming here to the new house and liked going back home and now I feel that way about this house. It is weird how fast your heart can move on so to speak. I get attached easily and it gets harder and harder to be in the old house as we take the last of our stuff out. I'll cry when we empty it, but that is just me. Katelyn has tossed her toys everywhere and is happy as a clam She has had no problem sleeping and is loving the fact that she has complete freedom downstairs now. The nice part about moving is the ability to babyproof easily. So we have gates on the stairs and a few other odds and ends blocked, but other than that she is freeeeeeeeeeee. I don't know if Dakota is really happy about this. They are best friends now, but he isn't getting the sleep he used to get :rofl: They both pass out cold at the end of the day. Well Dh and I have a lot of work left to do and then we need to get started redecorating Katelyn's princess room, so I am off to bed.

I missed you guys