Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone else got nasty neighbours?

Post Thanks / Like
    My neighbours are driving me mad

she seems to spend her life watching us through her curtains, we get a new car and she comes out to check it over when she thinks were not looking :rolleyes008:

everything we do on the house she has to copy

now shes claiming that the moles in her garden are coming from our side :shocked025: she has people coming in and out at all hours of the day and night, loud tv, music I could scream

Post Thanks / Like
    Our neighbours are environmental health hazards. It looks like the local rubbish tip in their back garden and inside their house it's the same. Only went in there once - immediately picked Steven up and ordered him not to touch anything. They never throw any things like furniture away - they pile it up in the garden and periodically set fire to it without any regard to those living around them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not even going there.....a thing of the past for us hopefully

Post Thanks / Like
    ours are pretty good we dont see much of them

well all i can say is if she copies what you have take it as a compliment on your taste

if she watches you thru the curtains wave to her, that might stop her

if she looks at your car, what harm does it do?

with the moles tell her well what can i do about it, give them a map where not to go

but i would have a word about the loud music tho and noise late at night, but sadly you cant tell her who to and who not to have coming in and out of ter house, it is her house after all
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    i count my lucky stars really as my neighbours are not bad at all

i have pet made neighbours on one side whose dog barks very early in the morning, whenever they go out together, whenever anyone knocks on the door.....but i think us and the boys make enough 'family' noise to match that!

the other side of us we have an 'older' age couple who i believe have always been old before their time - they can be plain miserable and selfish sometimes and moan at the boys for really stupid petty things......

Post Thanks / Like
    I totally feel for you

We HAD those people :p015: Always in our business and would always come out and sit on the porch when we were out and watch us..it stunk! But now we have really nice neighbors! Hooray! They stay out of our business, but come over to chat and help out when they can, it is really super nice. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be happy in your thread, but we spent 7 years knowing just how you feel :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm waiting for Keith to come and tell how he once caught his neighbour measuring the length of his grass.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 41111
    I'm waiting for Keith to come and tell how he once caught his neighbour measuring the length of his grass.
    SHE DID! I kid you not she really was there measuring the length of individual blades of grass :rolleyes008:

I went out once because she was up a ladder against the side fence with a ruler and a video camera in either hand. I said erm? can I help you? She said this is evidence! I said whats evidence? She said "Im videoing how far over the leaves from your plant come into my garden when its windy". And sure enough, she was videoing it, measuring the "intrusion" everytime there was a gust of wind and had her poor husband there with a pad noting down everytime she was calling out "3cm on june 1st 2002" etc

We had a guy come to put up a satellite dish, she came round the back of our property shouted up to him "whats that for? have they had permission?" then she started wobbling the ladder shouting "Im talking to you DONT IGNORE ME"

Absolute psychopath
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 41111
    ..........really?!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 41115
    SHE DID! I kid you not she really was there measuring the length of individual blades of grass :rolleyes008:

I went out once because she was up a ladder against the side fence with a ruler and a video camera in either hand. I said erm? can I help you? She said this is evidence! I said whats evidence? She said "Im videoing how far over the leaves from your plant come into my garden when its windy". And sure enough, she was videoing it, measuring the "intrusion" everytime there was a gust of wind and had her poor husband there with a pad noting down everytime she was calling out "3cm on june 1st 2002" etc

We had a guy come to put up a satellite dish, she came round the back of our property shouted up to him "whats that for? have they had permission?" then she started wobbling the ladder shouting "Im talking to you DONT IGNORE ME"

Absolute psychopath

OMG! she sounds very scary!! :shocked025:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast