Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strictly theoretical question about February

Any american public holidays/school olidays etc around 6 - 20 something of Feb - is this a busy time park wise - only ever been in January before so aware of the weather - just adding a few bits and bobs up and loking at half term plus a week on either side.

Probably won't happen but its fun to look?

Anybody been around then?

*gasp*

Feeling reckless - last dayof my holidays and I need something to look forward to - doing it this way is the only way i will hae 2 weeks holiday with the kids next year but it would mean a major figt with the partners - plus we have 'the expensive thing' looming - but it would be nice to have final family trip to WDW before that.

Like I said its just theoretical

Darn these disney boards- I had just got 'clean'

OMG, you've got the "Disney Itch" again I thought you were cured - well sort of anyway

there is one around valentines day, think it's either presidents day or Martin luther King- not sure so just a long weekend. We went then for the weekend a few weeks ago and while it was not as quiet as the beginning of december was not horrific either.

Can be quite a nice time to be at WDW. When is Easter this coming year (2009). That will tell the story. Spring break surrounds Easter and can be a wicked busy time of year.

If Easter isn't until April, you should be quite well off with a February date. Presidents' Day and MLK birthday are in January.

what holiday was it then? it was something coz the kids were off school

I thought Presidents Day was 2nd week (ish) in Feb?
    According to google it is February 16 in 2009.

Nicki

Not sure. Can't quite picture a national holiday in Februrary? Maybe it was a school district thing? (Winter break, teachers conference/meeting/training, etc.)?

Well there you have it then! I thought it was in January! Show's how much I pay attention to school holidays. :o If I don't have it off it doesn't register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast