Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It`s now starting to happen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 46480
    Well the Magic is still in the yard! Want me to have a word with them to see if they can speed up the fit?
    Thanks for the offer Dan but we don`t start the cruise until Sept.27th although we fly out on the 19th.
    Don`t let them rush the shiny new paint job, but if the ship is still in dock by say the 25th then by all means chivvy them along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well as of this morning (Monday) the Magic is still high and dry. You are going to have a bright and shiney boat when she gets there! I will let you know when she leaves. Hopefully I will be able to get out to get a picture of her sailing to FL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 48515
    Well as of this morning (Monday) the Magic is still high and dry. You are going to have a bright and shiney boat when she gets there! I will let you know when she leaves. Hopefully I will be able to get out to get a picture of her sailing to FL.
    Thanks for the update Dan. :thumbs_up:
    Just make sure that she leaves in good time to make it to Port Canaveral on Sept 27th eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that would be great! A first shot of the newly painted ship! :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it works out timing wise. Two years ago I had to run to my car and race down Crawford Parkway to get this shot of her leaving.

Post Thanks / Like
    You could always charter a helicopter Dan, that would make a really cool photo!

I remember the flight into Barcelona when we were about to go on the DCL Med Cruise last year and I was looking through the window and actually saw the "Magic" in the port waiting for us to arrive [along with several hundred other guests of course! ]
    It was a lovely clear day but sadly I didn`t have my camera handy and the seat belt signs were on so I didn`t dare retrieve the camera from the overhead locker.

Post Thanks / Like
    All that effort was worth it! Great shot!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well a sort of rainy day here in Ptown, Virginia. The Magic is still in drydock. They have a netting/coffer dam around the the hull. I guess to contain the overspray. I will let you know when she leaves mate.

Oh, I did see a bunch of CMs in town on Friday. They were windoshopping and looking for a place to eat.

Post Thanks / Like
    How did you know they were CMs?

Post Thanks / Like
    They were all dressed the same, and saw a name tag on a girl's handbag. Looked like the dcl logo. They were all wearing black pants and black shirts. There was a gaggle of them (six maybe 7)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast