Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It`s now starting to happen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 46480
    Well the Magic is still in the yard! Want me to have a word with them to see if they can speed up the fit?
    Thanks for the offer Dan but we don`t start the cruise until Sept.27th although we fly out on the 19th.
    Don`t let them rush the shiny new paint job, but if the ship is still in dock by say the 25th then by all means chivvy them along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well as of this morning (Monday) the Magic is still high and dry. You are going to have a bright and shiney boat when she gets there! I will let you know when she leaves. Hopefully I will be able to get out to get a picture of her sailing to FL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 48515
    Well as of this morning (Monday) the Magic is still high and dry. You are going to have a bright and shiney boat when she gets there! I will let you know when she leaves. Hopefully I will be able to get out to get a picture of her sailing to FL.
    Thanks for the update Dan. :thumbs_up:
    Just make sure that she leaves in good time to make it to Port Canaveral on Sept 27th eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that would be great! A first shot of the newly painted ship! :9:
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it works out timing wise. Two years ago I had to run to my car and race down Crawford Parkway to get this shot of her leaving.

Post Thanks / Like
    You could always charter a helicopter Dan, that would make a really cool photo!

I remember the flight into Barcelona when we were about to go on the DCL Med Cruise last year and I was looking through the window and actually saw the "Magic" in the port waiting for us to arrive [along with several hundred other guests of course! ]
    It was a lovely clear day but sadly I didn`t have my camera handy and the seat belt signs were on so I didn`t dare retrieve the camera from the overhead locker.

Post Thanks / Like
    All that effort was worth it! Great shot!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well a sort of rainy day here in Ptown, Virginia. The Magic is still in drydock. They have a netting/coffer dam around the the hull. I guess to contain the overspray. I will let you know when she leaves mate.

Oh, I did see a bunch of CMs in town on Friday. They were windoshopping and looking for a place to eat.

Post Thanks / Like
    How did you know they were CMs?

Post Thanks / Like
    They were all dressed the same, and saw a name tag on a girl's handbag. Looked like the dcl logo. They were all wearing black pants and black shirts. There was a gaggle of them (six maybe 7)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast