Thread: Anyone seen McFarland USA?

Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baleigh and I had "girls night" last night - manicures, Chipotle, and McFarland USA.

Given my new hobby and my classic tendency to root for the underdog, I was pretty excited to see this movie. As we were driving to theater, Baleigh asked what the movie was about. I gave her a short description and finished with, "I'm pretty sure I'll be a hot mess by the time it's over." She replied, "What else is new, mom."

Yeah, I may be somewhat well known for my predisposition to cry at movies like this. And McFarland USA did not disappoint.

Fantastic, inspiring movie about overcoming obstacles and heart. I really enjoyed it.

15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review! I don't often go to cinemas as I have a very hard time sitting in one place for that long, but do enjoy a good film from time to time!
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle