Thread: Best orlando cinema?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know there is one at downtown but apparently its a very plain multiplex style is there a more interesting one anywhere like celebration?

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my uncle told me of one, i will email him and find out
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes there is a cinema at Celebration.
    I`ve never been in there but from the outside it looks sort of art deco style like we used to have over here a while ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh a proper cinema?

I hate multi-plexes. :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    ooo now that sounds interesting!

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a wonderful place up in Maitland/Casselberry area. It shows artistic or documentary type films, but does show some "popular" ones (like Brokeback Mountain, when it first came out). It has really unique seating and serves actual food/meals in additon to snacks.

The Enzion is it's name. The cost for admission isn't crazy either. It has oodles of atmosphere and is a great place to go for a true film experience.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 42174
    There is a wonderful place up in Maitland/Casselberry area. It shows artistic or documentary type films, but does show some "popular" ones (like Brokeback Mountain, when it first came out). It has really unique seating and serves actual food/meals in additon to snacks.

The Enzion is it's name. The cost for admission isn't crazy either. It has oodles of atmosphere and is a great place to go for a true film experience.
    Is that a long way from disney? (I know I know, humour me, you know what my sense of geography is like )
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a terribly long way. I'm a lousy guesser with regard to miles, but I'd say no more than 20 miles?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.enzian.org/

Here's a link. It's listed as Maitland.

Post Thanks / Like
    They change their menu from time to time. We've had the hummus selection. It was really very good. The Chef takes real pride in what he has to offer there.

The seating is at tables in some areas, and the seats nearest the screen are small couches.

You can reserve a specific seat or not, as you please. We reserve.