Thread: Disney radio stations?

Post Thanks / Like
    What orlando radio do you listen to and do you listen when youre at home?

There was a nice jazz one but Im not sure we can get it over the internet

Post Thanks / Like
    I listen to NPR the local station (90.1). It's my favorite. If I travel outside of its range, I tune into another one in whatever area I am in.

If I can't find one, I'll pop in a cd.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    At WDW, I usually listen to a local classic rock station. Somewhere in the low 100s FM--never can remember the number or call letters.

At home, I alternate between a local classic rock station with excellent traffic reports during rush hour, a classical music station an a jazz station (KYOT--pronounced coyote!).

I don't use my computer as a radio receiver.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a station on last time that played 24 hour Christmas music. It was awesome driving around in shorts and sunnies singing along to Christmas songs. :rofl:

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that was 101. something. It's not an oldies station anymore. I think it's become a Spanish speaking station. Not sure if another station will do the Christmas carols or not. It was kind of fun but they didn't play Dominick the Donkey nearly enough.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle