Thread: Disney radio stations?

Post Thanks / Like
    What orlando radio do you listen to and do you listen when youre at home?

There was a nice jazz one but Im not sure we can get it over the internet :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I listen to NPR the local station (90.1). It's my favorite. If I travel outside of its range, I tune into another one in whatever area I am in.

If I can't find one, I'll pop in a cd.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    At WDW, I usually listen to a local classic rock station. Somewhere in the low 100s FM--never can remember the number or call letters.

At home, I alternate between a local classic rock station with excellent traffic reports during rush hour, a classical music station an a jazz station (KYOT--pronounced coyote!).

I don't use my computer as a radio receiver.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a station on last time that played 24 hour Christmas music. It was awesome driving around in shorts and sunnies singing along to Christmas songs. :rofl:

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that was 101. something. It's not an oldies station anymore. I think it's become a Spanish speaking station. Not sure if another station will do the Christmas carols or not. It was kind of fun but they didn't play Dominick the Donkey nearly enough. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle