Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates

Post Thanks / Like
    MNSSHP is sold out for Oct 31, of this year.
    The Hall of Presidents will be closed Nov 1 to July 1 to add a new president.

Post Thanks / Like
    How cool would it be to go to MNNSHP on halloween. :p015: We have always been around the 14th or so of October. Maybe one of these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always say I am going to buy Halloween MNSSHP tix and then sell them on Ebay. But I always forget.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke with a reservationist about MNSSHP just yesterday. She expects the 30th to sell out shortly, then the 24 (the Friday before Halloween) to go next.

There are DVC discounts for the Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

We had thought about taking Seth to one of the parties, but don't think we can coordinate schedules. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 42806
    I spoke with a reservationist about MNSSHP just yesterday. She expects the 30th to sell out shortly, then the 24 (the Friday before Halloween) to go next.

There are DVC discounts for the Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

We had thought about taking Seth to one of the parties, but don't think we can coordinate schedules. :(
    It is not to be missed, we went the year of 9/11, they had dogs out checking our back packs. I will never forget the headless horseman, or maybe I should say his HORSE.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think we'll be making it this year. :sigh; The child lives a 6 hour round trip away, and that is what is interfering in the plans. No Saturday parties either. :sigh;

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    :( Too bad that. I bet he would enjoy it! Maybe next year?

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw in a couple of different places today that the 30th is indeed sold out.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Becca. Maybe next year. But he'll be in school then... :sigh;

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 42764
    How cool would it be to go to MNNSHP on halloween. :p015: We have always been around the 14th or so of October. Maybe one of these days.
    We are going the same time this year. We have never been during this time. How's the weather? Is it really crowded at the parks or the party? We are going to the one on the 16th. It's a premium price but I don't understand why.

1997- All Star Sports
    1998- Universal Studios
    1999- Renaissance Orlando Resort SeaWorld
    2000- Port Orleans
    2003- Pop Century
    2004- Days Inn International Drive
    2006- Give Kids The World
    2007- Cornado Springs
    2008- Disney Wonder
    2008- Fort Wilderness Cabins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast