Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What could you not get enough of..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 43067
    frozen fruit juice :)
    That sounds good for now, and NOOOO, I am not pregnant!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    With DD it was milk but i had to flavour it as I don't like it plain, I used to get through pints of the stuff. DD has turned out milk mad as well - you would think she would have had enough of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    car fumes - but not just any old car fumes, they had to have a particular aroma. when i was first pregnant DH had a big old Buick and I used to stand behind it when he started it up....i wasn't daft though, i didn't breath in too deeply!

Funnily, i had the same craving when i was pregnant the 2nd time too but we didn't have the Buick then, so i used to drive along with my car window open sniffing the fumes from other cars!

oooh i just thought, both the boys are really into cars and motorbikes -coincidence or do they just after their Dad where the cars are concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 43055
    My sister just wants to sleep all the time, shes not been eating wierd things. Although in her pregnancy book it says some women want to eat mud!!!!!!!!
    my sister had that craving Josh although she resisted the temptation

Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted MEAT, specifically Burger King Double cheeseburgers! I had to have one 1x per week. Sooo good. There is no way I could polish one of those off now. Just the thought makes me sick.

On the flip side I couldn't stand red sauce (which is a shame cause I'm Italian and that's what I LOVE) and MILK!!! (and I love my cereal and milk in the morning!)
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    English muffins and apple butter. Omg, I could have lived off of that.

I never got sick but the smell of Taco Bell made me nauseus. Alysia loves Taco Bell....go figure.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    These are too funny! I'm glad I asked

I, of course, can't say because Tink would yell at me and I still have a loooooooooooong time to go before this child comes out. I wouldn't want to live the next 8 months without my must have

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh huh. I can only imagine, Miss Shellyamc!

I knew a woman who licked the ashes from the ashtray. Her husband smoked. How gross is THAT? He ended up having to keep all the ashtrays clean. She also left her meat out on the counter overnight before she would cook and eat it. It's a wonder she didn't make herself wicked sick. :( She said it was because she was from the Phillipines, but I don't buy that. I've known any number of women from the Phillipines and they didn't do that.

She named her two daughters Maria Rose and Marie Rosa. Keep that straight!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 43190

I knew a woman who licked the ashes from the ashtray. Her husband smoked. How gross is THAT? He ended up having to keep all the ashtrays clean. She also left her meat out on the counter overnight before she would cook and eat it. It's a wonder she didn't make herself wicked sick. :( She said it was because she was from the Phillipines, but I don't buy that. I've known any number of women from the Phillipines and they didn't do that.

That's possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever EVER EVER heard. Just think of how much damage she could have done to the baby :( I saw a pregnant lady with TWO ciggerettes the other day- one in one hand and one in the other. It was disgraceful. Alongside that, her husband was pushing a buggy with a young baby and the fumes where going all over him.
    It was horrible to see :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Makes you sad, doesn't it Josh? :( I once saw a woman pushing a stroller and holding her beer in the hand that was pushing the stroller. She was spilling it all down the front of the child that was in the stroller. The beer was going in his face and eyes. Poor little guy never made a peep. Worried me, that he didn't.

I did however. I pointed out that she was drowning the child in beer and asked if she needed any assistance. She had the good grace to turn pink at least.

Enjoy yourself for sure, but sheesh, mind the children too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 43190

Well I can tell you for sure that I have NOT licked any ashes nor have I eaten any mud. I think Dh would rush me to the hospital

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast