Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: What could you not get enough of..

Post Thanks / Like
    they look like mini-rolls;
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 45413
    What else can you say about donuts??! :p

My grandma used to make donuts and she said hers were practically good for you cause she would fry them at such a high temp that it just "sealed out the fat!" I think I'll stick with grandma's thinking and have her fry all my foods!
    Tink doesn't like us to eat donuts..no no no nono

I like your Grandma :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I sent Karen a picture of Ho Ho's a couple of weeks ago... I love those things, but I don't eat them very often. If I have them in the house, I won't leave them alone....:(
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    All right now. That will be enough! No more Ho Ho's, ding dongs, twinkies, icky marshmallow cookies and DEFINTELY NO MORE DOUGHNUTS!!!

You are just making poor Shellyamc want those dreadful things and I won't have it I tell you! No sugary, processed food for our Mom, got it?

LOL!

Honestly, can't someone talk about carrots, or string beans, or brussel sprouts or something at least remotely healthy? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm tonight is the night Ricks' supposed to come home with his offering of Krispie Kremes! Yummy!!!!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    ooohhhh are the Krispy Kremes hot???? If not, I'll pass. But, if those things are hot......they are like crack! So good and yummy and then I get all sick from too much sugar.

MMM I love carrots and ranch dressing and cucumbers and ranch dressing. There is no love here for brussel sprouts :mad:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 45737
    ooohhhh are the Krispy Kremes hot???? If not, I'll pass. But, if those things are hot......they are like crack! So good and yummy and then I get all sick from too much sugar.

MMM I love carrots and ranch dressing and cucumbers and ranch dressing. There is no love here for brussel sprouts :mad:
    Well, when he gets home they're warm...so close enough! :)
    I like carrots and ranch dressing too! Hmmmm brussel sprouts ewwwww:rolleyes008:
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh warm is good too. We have a Krispy Kreme across the street from my office. I can practically see the Hot Donuts Now light ;)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had carrots and pot roast tonight...does that sound more healthy and less doughnutty?

Post Thanks / Like
    it's probably not any healthier but at least it will keep you full longer.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast