Thread: What time is the 3:00 parade..........

Post Thanks / Like
    That is my favorite dumb question of all time. So tell me what other dumb Disney questions have you all heard or dare I say asked

AND then if you have any questions about Disney that you were afraid to ask because someone might think that it was dumb........... ASK it here in guest services and we promise to try to not laugh at you too much....maybe *snicker*

Post Thanks / Like
    I attended a "behind the scenes" type of meeting with Captain Tom and some of the senior members of the Disney magic on one cruise, and the subject of apparently genuine questions asked by the guests was raised.
    Some of the questions asked that I recall were:~
    "Do all of the crew stay on board throughout the cruise?"
    "What do they do with the ice after the ice sculptures have melted?"
    "Does the ship generate it`s own electricity?"
    "What time does the midnight buffet begin?"

There were many others...I should have taken notes!

Post Thanks / Like
    :rofl:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    when in NY I heard some reallll funny quotes, the best was in the world of disney store, I got a rather daft cashier that ran up to her friend when she heard me speak and went
    "OMG BECKY COME AND SPEAK TO THIS GUY.... HE HAS THE SAME VOICE AS HARRY POTTER!!!!!!"
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

We overheard someone on the phone talking about how they were heading through SpookVille and were getting ready to get a Fast Shot for the Runaway Coal Train. We laughed and laughed.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! That is wicked funny Josh! I'm a bit surprised at the response from a NY cashier, but then I guess they aren't as sophisticated as they'd like us all to think, eh?

I've heard some funny comments myself, always think I'll remember them, but never do. :o

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 43222
    Oh my gosh! That is wicked funny Josh! I'm a bit surprised at the response from a NY cashier, but then I guess they aren't as sophisticated as they'd like us all to think, eh?

I've heard some funny comments myself, always think I'll remember them, but never do. :o
    Oh she wasn't sophisticated, makes a change from them being all snooty and it was quite nice, she went and got nearly ALL of the tinkerbell 'moychendize' (lol, I love NY accents) when I asked her if she had any tinkerbell stuff for my sister.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, that's nice enough! Good that you could see the humor in it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle