Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Staten island or Queens

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok i would like to go to Justice for girls whilst in New York. Two close loctions have come up. One being Staten Island and the other Queens. Which would be best and safest for me. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Staten Island and Queens are not really near Manhanttan. Is that where you are staying? Manhanttan?

There has to be one closer, if you are.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me clarify, Queens and SI are definitely in the area of NYC, but they are totally different areas. You'd have to take transport...

Not explaining very well am I?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 43458
    Let me clarify, Queens and SI are definitely in the area of NYC, but they are totally different areas. You'd have to take transport...

Not explaining very well am I?
    Yes we are staying in Manhatten but was going to get either taxi or ferry and taxi. These are the addresses

Bay Terrace
    (718)229-2724
    212-09 26th Avenue
    Bayside, NY
    10.18 miles

Hylan
    (718)979-2650
    430 New Dorp Lane
    Staten Island, NY
    17.45 miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Use your hotel address and do a google map. You'll see the distance better that way.

Looking like a subway to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, will check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't consider either location "unsafe" if that helps at all ML...but I will say both are a fair distance from where you're going to be, so be prepared for the cost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 43497
    I wouldn't consider either location "unsafe" if that helps at all ML...but I will say both are a fair distance from where you're going to be, so be prepared for the cost.
    Thanks for the info. The men are hiring a car to go to some bike shop one day so perhaps i will amke them take me then.
    Could we get the staten island ferry and then a cab

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but again, be prepared for the cost. NYC is HUGE and the distances between boroughs can be much more than you may think. Subways are much more cost effective, but if you are traveling alone that might make you a little nervous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 43529
    Yes, but again, be prepared for the cost. NYC is HUGE and the distances between boroughs can be much more than you may think. Subways are much more cost effective, but if you are traveling alone that might make you a little nervous.
    There are four of us. Can you get a subway straight to Staten island

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast