Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typical!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had nice, new clothes on all day today. I had mascara and blusher on too. My hair was clipped up......I looked pretty good for me
    Decided I'd had enough about 30 minutes ago and went and put my sloppy pj's on, scrubbed my face and brushed my hair out.

My brother has just rang.....he is on his way with his new girlfriend as she wants to meet me :shocked025:

Just typical

Post Thanks / Like
    :rofl: This would totally happen to me The days I get dressed..nothing..when I don't the pope shows up at the door :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    ive looked like rubbish all day had to go out as well but the weather was so rubbish that i decided it didnt matter.............. it always happens that way though doesnt it :) so guess your busy putting it all back on now lol

Post Thanks / Like
    With me it's the house. If it's spotless no-one comes. If it looks like a s**tpit, coach loads of people pop in!

Post Thanks / Like
    well, they've just left at a little after 11pm. The new girlfriend drank a bottle of wine and had a good look around the house! I'm a bit :n045: right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Always the way Diane, when I put face, blusher etc on I feel a bit overdressed & hence never see anyone. If i ever forget my mascara (which doesn't happen very often) you can guarantee i have reps, sales people all sorts coming over unannounced.....alll day long X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzledazzle, post: 44495
    Always the way Diane, when I put face, blusher etc on I feel a bit overdressed & hence never see anyone. If i ever forget my mascara (which doesn't happen very often) you can guarantee i have reps, sales people all sorts coming over unannounced.....alll day long X
    :sigh; makes you wish you were a man at times.....well, it does me anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 44489
    well, they've just left at a little after 11pm. The new girlfriend drank a bottle of wine and had a good look around the house! I'm a bit :n045: right now
    Hmm..sounds like she made herself right at home

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! Absolutely typical!

Headed out today to run a few errands and realized I forgot my make-up! Not that I wear much, but a bit of eyeliner would have looked a bit better!

What did you think about your DB's new GF? The observation works both ways, you know!

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you mean she had a good look around the house? Did you show her around the house, or did she just go exploring on her own?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast