Thread: Closest mortons to akl?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone know which the closest mortons is to akl? we've been told this is the best steakhouse money can buy so we want to give it a try

Post Thanks / Like
    found this on there website
    Address:
    Dr. Phillips Market Place
    7600 Dr. Phillips Boulevard
    Orlando, Florida 32819

Phone: 407-248-3485
    Fax: 407-248-8559

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have your own transport, or if you are going to take a cab, start at DTD, the Marketplace side/end.

Take Hotel Plaza Blvd, to Crossroad's Plaza where you will take a left and move immediately to the far right lane. You will take a right at Palm Parkway, that becomes Turkey Lake Road. At the intersection of Turkey Lake and Sand Lake, take a left on Sand Lake Road. Follow Sand Lake to Dr. Phillips Blvd, where you will take a right and then the first left into the series of shops. Morton's will be in the end closest to Sand Lake Rd.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 44480
    found this on there website
    Address:
    Dr. Phillips Market Place
    7600 Dr. Phillips Boulevard
    Orlando, Florida 32819

Phone: 407-248-3485
    Fax: 407-248-8559
    I have always wanted to try Mortons. I will check it out when we next visit disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydiva, post: 44660
    I have always wanted to try Mortons. I will check it out when we next visit disney.
    me too!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not far at all from DTD. You will really enjoy it, I'm sure! You'll go right past Ruth's Chris which is another very nice steakhouse. Maybe just a tiny bit less expensive then Morton's but truly they are in the same league. Morton's has a bit more of a Gentlemen's Club feel, whereas Ruth's Chris is quite modern (but with dark woods and understated decor) inside.

Both are great for excellent beef, atmosphere and service.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to try Mortons and Ruth Chris'. They will both be on my dining list for next time. :p015: