1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - A Perfect Last Day CRT

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Wednesday 29th August

Our last day
    And what a perfect last day it was.

It was time to give the kids their last surprise so I woke them up at 6.30am. Is any surprise worth getting up this early on your last day?!!!

We were dressed and ready by 7am so I sat the kids on the bed and gave them an envelope.
    Inside was a card from Cinderella herself inviting them to have breakfast with her in my castle. Cheeky thing never asked me first!!!
    They were so excited as I’d told them that it was the hardest ADR to get and that we’d probably never be able to do it.
    I’d been really lucky actually as I’d phoned up to change our ADR at Coral Reef from evening to lunch time and casually asked if there was any availability at CRT on 29th August at 8ish. The line went quiet for ages until the woman came back and said that she checked and double checked because she couldn’t believe it but the exact day and time were available. Well I should think so too, it is my castle after all!!!

Anyway I digress as usual!!!

We caught the bus to MK and were there by 7.45am.
    We had plenty of time so we went to City Hall to exchange our fast pass voucher (remember the one we got at Epcot the other day?) and were given 4 passes each to jump the queues.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My castle awaited our arrival so we made our way to CRT.

[​IMG]

I had knots in my stomach for some reason as I was so emotional and excited about this one!!!! Come on you know what I’m like!!!! Humour me.

Anyway we had our photo taken with Cinderella and were taken upstairs to our Royal Table.

[​IMG]

We were in awe of the castle interior and thought the whole experience was amazing.

[​IMG]

The food was ready plated and was ‘ok’.

[​IMG]

Belle, Princess Aurora (if that wasn’t a man in drag then I wasn’t sitting in my castle!!!), Mary Poppins and Snow White all made their way around the tables for photos and autographs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The wishing ceremony they do is amazing. Robyn and I had our CRT wands and Jack had his sword and we had to make a wish over the magic wishing star.

[​IMG]

Guess who had tears in their eyes again!

It was over all too soon so we went out the back of my castle and took some photos there before moving on to Fantasyland.

[​IMG]
  2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Man in drag :rofl:

:)

Jodie
  3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I think that's the same Belle I 'had' the other week
  4. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Such lovely photos. x