1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - A Perfect Last Day MK

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

We managed to do all the rides with no wait at all and even got to see Aerial for the first time ever (ex again). She was so sickly sweet!

[​IMG]

We had our photos done with Pooh and Tigger across from the Pooh ride and with Alice and the Mad Hatter next to the teacups.

[​IMG]

Robyn’s pen stopped working so he took it to a nearby cart and exchanged it for her!!

Although Goofy’s Barnstormer was supposed to be in rehab we managed to ride it twice before it was time to go see my mate Mickey at his house.
    Minnie invited us to hers too but neither of them were home.

We managed to find lots of characters in the Judges Tent though.
    Pluto, Minnie, Chip ‘n’ Dale, Snow White (blimey she got from the Castle quick!), Donald, Daisy and Goofy.

Me caught up with the Main man himself too and I had a huge kiss and cuddle!!!!

[​IMG]

All charactered out we headed for BTM to use our FP before doing the same at POTC.
    We were fast running out of steam so we tried to get as many photopasses done as possible to remember our last day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were having another one done in front of my castle when we noticed they were asking for families to take part in the Family Holiday Parade. I was desperate to make a move before the kids got too tired and ratty but we hadn’t done this before so had to stay.

We ended up walking behind Chip ‘n’ Dale twirling hula hoops right down to the entrance to Main Street. Here we swapped the hoops for American Flags and ended up having a ball.

Despite being so close to being able to leave Jack was desperate to get more photos of Stitch so we headed over to Tomorrowland.
    We went on Buzz as there was no wait and were lucky to spot Stich as we came off so waited for our turn.
    He had no photo pass photographer with him so Jack wasn’t as happy as he could have been.
    Transit Authority had no wait either so managed to persuade the kids to have a sit down!!!
    From our car however we saw that a photographer was now with Stitch so Jack couldn’t wait to get off again!
    Luckily they were all still there at the end and we got some great shots.
    He noticed all of Jack’s Stitch pins and gave him loads of hugs.

[​IMG]

The kids managed to persuade me to do the Laughter Floor one last time before we admitted defeat and decided to call it a day.

Now I can feel myself getting choked up as I type this as I was so upset to be going home.
    We’d had such a fab time and created some beautiful memories but I absolutely break my heart when I have to say goodbye to my castle.

We took a couple of last photos of the castle and I cried all the way up Main Street.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I turned round for one last look before we left the park knowing that one day we would be back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We just had time to buy a last Mickey bar before the parade started along with the rain.

[​IMG]

By the time we got to the bus it was raining really hard so we’d made the right decision to leave no matter how hard it had been.
    We picked up our packages in the shop and stopped for fries and a drink in the food court.

I had to face the horrible job of packing the cases which took forever.

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I sooo want a Mickey bar right now!

:)

Jodie

3. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Earning my ears

Ahhh sad last day Theresa X

4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Awww, almost time to go back though!

5. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

9 months and counting!

6. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Aw lovely last day there, its horrible saying goodbye.

7. dave&pauline

dave&pauline Earning my ears

great but sad last day