1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - A Perfect Last Day 'Ohana

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

We cheered up a bit though when it was time to meet my friend Johnnie (remember 50’s Prime) and another friend Rebecca (some of you may know her as Miraclemoments) and her DBF and children who we had never met before.

We caught the bus back to MK (which was torture) and the monorail over to the Poly.
    I was a little nervous about this met as I was so tired and emotional and ll the others had met before.
    However I needn’t have worried as we got along fantastically. Just like we were old friends. We had so much fun and had such a laugh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kids caused havoc in the restaurant with their laughing and noise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the food was gorgeous (especially the cheesy potato)

[​IMG]

Best of al though was that our table had a fantastic view of Wishes so I had Robyn on one side and Jack on the other with my arms around their shoulders and we cried all the way through.
    I couldn’t have wished for a better end to our holiday.

[​IMG]

After we had paid we all went down to play on the beach. The adults talked and called friends to chat to and the kids messed around in the hammocks.
    It was late when we said our goodbyes to Johnnie and her daughter and the rest of us caught the bus back to All Stars via DTD.
    Rebecca and I sat arm in arm and chatted for the whole journey promising to keep in touch. The kids asked each other questions about the differences between living the UK and the USA.

Too soon we had to say goodbye and the tears came again. The others got off at Music and we carried on to Movies.
    We stopped in the lobby to ask or a late check out and were told we could stay til 1pm.
    I also paid the $700 I had charged to my room card and asked about getting the fridge over to Music for the fridge swap. They said if I dropped it off in the morning bell services would get it transferred for me.

It was a perfect end to a perfect day and we were all asleep by 1.15am.

[​IMG]
  2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Wishes = Crying!

:)

Jodie
  3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

:lol: we all look so drunk and we weren't were we???

We had such a good time that night!
  4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Cheesy potato, hmmmmmm
  5. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

OMG, those cheesy potatoes look yummers! We've done O'hana's for breakfast twice & been disappointed in the service both times. I hope your experience was much better! Looks like a good time was had by all tho :D
  6. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Lovely day. xx