1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - An Emotional Wishes!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

We were lucky to catch the end of Spectromagic then got a drink before heading to our usual Wishes viewing spot in the garden by Tomorrowland Bridge.

MK was absolutely heaving tonight for some reason and as we walked towards my castle a massive surge of people came towards us.
    Next thing I know is that I can’t see DS! DD and I kept going to our spot thinking he had just gone ahead but he was no where to be seen. We retraced our steps back to where we last saw him but still nothing. It was just so busy.
    An announcement was made that the fireworks were going to start and that everyone needed to stay where they were as the lights were to be switched off. I started to panic as there was nothing we could do. We were right in the middle of a crowd right in front of my Castle and couldn’t move.
    I knew in my heart that he would be ok and was sensible enough to find a CM but I was crying by now. We had only come tonight to film Wishes so I decided to still do so and at the same time look around me for a CM or DS in the crowd. Wishes really made me cry tonight and as soon as it finished we pushed our way to City Hall where a CM had told us to go.
    It took nearly 20 minutes with all the abandoned buggies and wheelchairs and all the people going in the same direction.
    DD and I cried and held hands all the way there only to find a queue of people waiting to be seen.
    I told the CM what had happened and he asked me to describe DS. He then phoned the Baby Care Centre saying that Jack was probably already there. He was, with a lovely CM called Patricia.

We then had to make our way back through the crowds trying to get out of the park! We all cried when we were reunited and were really upset we hadn’t been able to watch our last Wishes together.
    Ds had had the sense to go to the nearest CM to tell them he was lost and they retraced his steps and went straight to the baby care centre where he watched cartoons until we found him.

The kids were given a couple of pins each by the CM’s and we decided on some retail therapy to cheer us up and let the crowds go.
    We dropped a thank you card into City Hall for Patricia for looking after Jack and had our 5 park voucher exchanged for tickets (compensation from Virgin for messing up my booking) to use on our next holiday.

DS took some video of the empty park, Main Street and my castle and then I realised the buses only ran for an hour after park closing!
    The cleaners were already on their way in when we left.

We were the only ones at the ASMo bus stop and within seconds a spare bus had changed it’s destination to Movies and we had our own private transport home!!!! How’s that for service?

The toys had been really naughty when we got back. Patrick was sat in the window. Some were sitting on the light, some were crowded on the bed reading a Disney guide book and Pluto had pulled the toilet roll in from the bathroom!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were all physically and emotionally exhausted so were asleep in no time.
    No alarms set because tomorrow we are having an easy day!!!!

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Jack was very sensible there. Naughty toys!

:)

Jodie

3. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Earning my ears

I love the pluto shot haha!
    I would've panciked too how awful to lose DS like that glad you all got reunited X

4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Oh, I forgot about Jack going awol!

5. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Oh what a shame Jack got lost and what a panic. Funny with the toys though, nice to end the day with a smile. xx