1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - Animal Kingdom Again!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

We’d made it all the way to the single rider line at Everest and I still hadn’t received my ‘Year of a Million Dreams’ tap on the shoulder despite seeing loads of CM’s with the tell tale waist coats on. The kids were under strict instruction to hold each other’s hands if they spotted one and act really cheesy!!!

We rode Everest twice again and I managed to get up front to take some photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I much prefer the middle of the ride though when your tummy goes funny as you go backwards over the bump!!!

Dinosaur was next on the list and I’d primed the kids as to where the camera was so we could pose accordingly!! I sneakily took a photo of the screen.

[​IMG]

Decided to phone Mum to wish her a happy birthday at the phones by the restrooms opposite Dinosaur. No matter what I tried I couldn’t get through so I decided to go through international directory enquiries. It took them 3 attempts to connect me but finally I could hear Dad’s voice shouting frantically to Mum to come to the phone!!!
    We only stayed on for a few minutes because of the cost but when my visa bill came I had been charged £37 for the call!!!! M&S luckily refunded me and are investigating the cost!!:mad2:

We finally found a Stitch with a photopass photographer in attendance and waited a good 20 mins so jack could get some MORE photos!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That done we decided to head for Epcot.:D

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Jeez! £37 for one call!

:)

Jodie

3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Awww Jack and his hero!

4. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

We spent half the holiday looking for Stitch to have photos done!

5. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Thats a lovely pic of Jack! x

6. Sarah loves Disney

Sarah loves Disney Earning my ears

Hey
    Loving this trip report, can't believe I have to wait til next year.
    just me and DH going first time without kids so would love to get the wishes thing, is that where you get fast passes to all rides? What colour jackets do the CM's wear? Me and DH can do 'cheesy' for england :yes: