1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 kids hit Disney - Bibbidi Bobbidy Boutique

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

On arrival at ASMo we ran back to the room to shower and change.
    We’d had our outfits sorted for weeks but I was still a little nervous about travelling in broad daylight on a Disney bus wearing it!!! (Stop laughing)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

However while we were waiting for the DTD bus I had so many people come up to me and say how good they were and one family even asked if they could have their photo taken with me!!!!

We had more comments on the bus and one English lady asked me where we were going. She didn’t even know about the party and decided she had to take her kids but had no outfits. I’d bought 2 with me for DS so I told her our room number and said to leave me a message if she managed to get tickets and that she could have the spare outfit for her DS. Good dead done for the day!!!!

We arrived at DTD and it was still raining. We were meeting Nikki and the gang at Bibbidi Bobbidy Boutique so the kids could all be made up.
    The buzzer went off just as we met them and we were all ushered in to meet the kids’ ‘Fairy Godmothers’. Some of these women were scary. Picture German shot putters and you’ll be along the right lines!!!!

The photopass photographer took loads of pics as the boys were transformed into pirates and the girls were transformed into princesses. I asked if I could be done too but they said even Disney couldn’t perform miracles!

The kids looked fab! The boys had their hair spiked and glittered and the girls looked beautiful with their hair up and make up done.
    They were all sprinkled with pixie dust and we were ready for the party.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We bought a few accessories in the shop before realising that by now it was hammering down and we were in the middle of a full blown storm!

Nikki and Garry went back to AKL to get changed while me and the kids purchased ponchos and made a run for the buses trying our best to dodge the puddles which resembled small lakes.

I thought the quickest way to MK would be via the Grand Floridian and the monorail.
    We must have looked a sight as I (don’t forget I’m dressed as Snow White) dragged 4 soaking wet princes and princesses through the lobby to the monorail.

Everyone stopped and looked at us, including all the guests who were dressed for dinner and the reception staff who said we’d made their day!!!!
  2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

You all look gorgeous!

:)

Jodie
  3. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Earning my ears

Not sure how you managed to get Jack in BBB - when we went las year my DS Sam was having none of it !!! Shame about the rain Theresa X
  4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Thats a great photo of Jack and Robyn
  5. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

I doubt it he'll do it next year when he's 13!!
  6. mInNiE

mInNiE Earning my ears

Wow great pics of BBB!! You all look stunning!
  7. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Aw lovely pics of kiddies.