1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - Epcot Again!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

[​IMG]

Club Cool was our first stop. I wanted the kids to try the Beverley drink but unfortunately they’d run out!
    The kids decided they needed a drink so we got some slushes and made up the cups they do there like Cinderella and Stitch.

[​IMG]

We did the whole of World Showcase this afternoon. Something we’d never been ‘allowed’ to do before.
    We were lucky enough to be the first in line when Belle and the Beast made an appearance aswell as Snow White and Dopey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We popped into the Rose and Crown to say hello to Princess Jilly and came across Mary Poppins in jolly old UK. We also found Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore here. Don’t know what happened to Piglet though!

[​IMG]

The kids even bumped into their dad!

[​IMG]

We got to Maelstrom just as it was being opened up after breaking down and we had a boat all to ourselves.

[​IMG]

We did the Mexico ride for the first time (ex again!!) and had lots more photopass photos done in front of the naked ball!!!

[​IMG]

The wait for Soarin’ was 90 mins so we headed to Electric Umbrella for lunch. The chicken strips here are my favourite for some reason and I love the honey and mustard dip!

When we had dinner with our friends at MGM they told us that Disney had given them another ticket each to PPP because the weather was so bad the other night. Guest relations were very helpful but too many people had asked and no more were being given out.
    They did however offer us a free fastpass for a ride of our choice for that day (we chose Soarin’ remember the wait?) and they also gave us free fastpasses for our last day at MK. All in all not a bad result as we didn’t have a free night to fit in another party anyway!!!

On leaving GR the heavens opened and the thunder and lightning started. We ran to Soarin’ to use our FP then went to Living with the Land in the hope that the rain would stop as we wanted to stay and watch Illuminations or go to MK for Wishes.

However by the time we got outside it was worse so we headed back to ASMo to play the Stitch ‘Frustration’ game DS had bought at AK.
    We picked up some drinks, popcorn and cookies in the food court and ran to our room.

We were all shattered so we had a bath and got into bed to watch HSM AGAIN!!!!

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Nice Belle and Beast picture

:)

Jodie

3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I lurve Electric Umbrella! Yummy!

4. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Fab pics again, the kiddies look so happy.