1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids Hit Disney - Itinerary

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Itinerary

Ok I thought it was about time I posted our itinerary so while both DS and DD are at sleepovers and I’m waiting for Asda to arrive I’m going to make a start. Am also in the middle of laminating my itinerary cards so will add photos too if you are good. ;)

Sunday 12th August – 09:55 coach from Plymouth to Gatwick South terminal.
    Twilight check in with Virgin, then over to the Hilton.
    Dinner at Frankie and Benny’s and meet up with V for a drink at some point.
    Try and get some sleep but I’m sure the kids and me will be far too excited. :pgig:

Monday 13th August – Up early and over to South Terminal with boarding cards. Breakfast somewhere (probably MacDonalds!!!!) then last minute shopping (perfume, magazines etc) then hopefully 10:45 flight will be on time.
    Arrive at MCO at approx 14:55.
    Virgin transfer to Rodeway Inn on I-Drive.Unpack.Wendy’s for dinner :erm: (it’s a tradition) and stock up on bits at Walgreens.

Tuesday 14th August – Up early as we will be still on UK time. Breakfast in room then first trolley down to Seaworld.
    Have a couple of things sorted for today but can’t tell you until we get back. :grin:

Wednesday 15th August - Breakfast in room then first trolley down to Seaworld again to get the bus to Busch Gardens. This is already booked.
    Dinner at BG or on I-Drive if we are back in time.

Thursday 16th August – Up to US and IOA today with an overnight stop at RPR so we can make use of front of the line at both parks.

Friday 17th August – US and IOA again.

Saturday 18th August – Wet ‘n’ Wild and shopping day. Prime Outlets and Premium Outlets.

Sunday 19th August – Free day (not really) so will let kids decide. :D

Monday 20th August – Will see how we are feeling but it will either be SW, US or IOA to do anything we haven’t done. Possibly even all 3!!!!

Tuesday 21st August – Breakfast in room then transfer down to ASMo. Check in and leave bags with guest relations, as I know our room won’t be ready. Make sure fridge from fridge swap is there. Bus over to Blizzard Beach where we are meeting friends (Niki64) for the day.
    ADR at Boma for 8pm

Wednesday 22nd August – ADR at Crystal Palace for 8.05am.
    Magic Kingdom all then MGM for EMH if we are still awake!!!!

Thursday 23rd August – ADR at 8am for Breakfastasaurus then the day at Animal Kingdom.
    ADR for Rainforest Café for DS birthday even though it is 23rd July.
    Over to Epcot for EMH and Illuminations.

Friday 24th August – Breakfast in room.
    Epcot for the morning then ADR at 1pm at Coral Reef.
    Back to ASMo to shower and change then over to Downtown Disney for kids reservations at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
    Rest of the afternnon and evening at MK for Pirate and Princess Party dressed as Snow White!!! (with Niki64)

Saturday 25th August – Breakfast in room.
    MGM for the day then ADR at 50’s Prime Time with American friends at 6.30pm.
    Fantasmic before heading back to ASMo hoping that it won’t get rained off like our last trip.

Sunday 26th August – ADR at Chef Mickey’s at 8am.
    Animal Kingdom for the rest of the day then to MK for Wishes in the evening.

Monday 27th August – Typhoon Lagoon then Downtown Disney for shopping and DisneyQuest if we have time.
    ADR at Planet Hollywood for 5.30pm

Tuesday 28th August – Breakfast in room.
    MGM/Epcot for the day to do what if anything we have missed or want to do again.
    ADR at Whispering Canyon at 6pm.

Wednesday 29th August – Last full day so breakfast CRT at 8.05am (sshhh!!)
    MK for the day then 7pm ADR at ‘Ohana with more American friends finishing off with Wishes from the Poly beach.

Thursday 30th August – Check out and take frodge to ASMu for next person on list.
    Possibly MK for a couple of hours but probably resort hop to finish off dining plan credits and wait for transfer to MCO.
    19:40 flight arriving Gatwick at 08:45.
    Coach to Plymouth at 12:25 arriving at 18:30 where Dad should be waiting to pick us up.

As you can see a very busy but exciting trip.

We haven’t eaten at Adr restaurants before so we are making the most of the free DP.

Off to finish itinerary cards and to take some photos to post later.

All comments positive and negative greatly received.

Oh and by the way Asda have been!!!

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Hmmm, did ya stick to the Itinerary? You do know there are serious consequences for wondering away from 'The Plan' don't you?

:)

Jodie

3. Dizneyblonde

When i've uploaded them all you can cross reference them!!!

4. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I'm wondering how your gonna top this trip next time round!

5. mInNiE

mInNiE Earning my ears

Phew, am exhausted just reading this!!!! Very busy, just how I like it :p015:

6. Dizneyblonde

And next year i have 3 weeks to fill!