1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids Hit Disney - Nearly time

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Ok it's now 14 days to go so i thought it was about time i did an update.

We have been in Plymouth all day today getting our last minute bits for the trip.

I've had a trial for daily disposable contact lenses and we have bought town out of clothes. Got some real bargains too. And just for all you ladies i have bought some holiday knickers for everyone!!!! :pgig:

Got a lovely top in Jane Norman (not that it's any good for the holiday) for £10.50 reduced from £35....it would have been rude not to buy it.(Photo later if anyone is interested)

Got the kids 'more' shorts and t-shirts. I wish i could wear shorts as short as DD!!!!!

DD insisted she need some new padded bras :eek:mg: not sure why but a bargain in Primark so no case for argument.

Got the waterproof disposable cameras in Boots.Still £8.99 BOGOF :D

Stocked up on medical and toiletry necesseties such as cold and flu tablets, cotton wool, travel wash, antiseptic cream etc etc. Yes i know you can buy it there but i like to be prepared. ;)

Really don't think there is anything else we could possibly need. :erm:

Had a fab day and even went to Pizza Hut to practice with the kids table manners......we all failed miserably as we were so excited and kept giggling.

A perfect day (well apart from all the money i spent AGAIN) was topped off perfectly when we arrived home to find.........

.......THE TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED :spin: :spin:

Just got to wash all the new bits now (does everyone else do that?) and throw everything into the case for when we come to pack officially at the weekend.

Have got Autoglass coming tomorrow to replace the car windscreen after some nice lorry driver threw a stone at it on the way to Legoland on Thursday.DS and i have the doctor's tomorrow afternoon as my eczema has flared up with this holiday stress and DS has an infection in a scratch he has on his hand.Still a load of anti-biotics will make sure he is A-OK for the trip.

Thursday i have my best friend from school coming to stay for a couple of days.

Saturday i am a a wedding.

Monday the kids go to their dad's for a couple of days :(

We all have our hair cut on Friday.

I have another wedding on Saturday (11th) and DD is at the Girl's Aloud concert in Plymouth before we catch the coach up to London and the Hilton on Sunday for our flight out on Monday 13th.

I'll be shattered before i even go!!!!!

2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

He He, you said Knickers! :hah:

:)

Jodie

3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

He He, Knickers again! :slap:

4. mInNiE

mInNiE Earning my ears

Busy Busy Busy! I love the time in the run up to the holiday!

5. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

It's my favourite bit!

I almost don't want the holiday to come cos the planning is over!