1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

3 Kids hit Disney - Part 27 Chef Mickeys

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Dizneyblonde, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Dizneyblonde

Dizneyblonde Secret's Birthday Fairy!

Sunday 26th August

Happy Birthday Mum!!!!!

Up at the ridiculous hour of 6.30am again today as we have an ADR with the gang at Chef Mickey’s.

We were the first ones (funnily enough as no one else is stupid enough to be up!) on the bus to MK.
    From there we catch the monorail to the Contempory for our 8am reservation.

We were given a buzzer, which went off within 5 minutes, so we had our photo taken and were seated straight away.

We had a table right at the back of the restaurant with a view of the castle. We were surrounded by families with little kids so there was much excitement and lots of napkin twirling because a couple of them were celebrating birthdays.
    There was a Japanese couple wandering from table to table trying to get photos and autographs and no matter how many times they were told they just did not get that every table would be visited!!!

We were soon let loose on the food bar and I tried 3 cheese omelette for the first time and the kids had Mickey waffles. We had bacon, sausage, fruit etc aswell of course! I still don’t think we did it justice though.

It wasn’t long before it was our turn to be entertained by the gang. Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and a rather tubby Goofy visited and much video and photo taking took place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I fell in love with the chairs and wished I could fit one in my bag to take home.

[​IMG]

This is another restaurant that I think feels pretty rushed so we didn’t stay much longer than ¾ hour. We bumped into Donald on the way out so stopped for more photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We had a look around the resort then made our way to the buses to catch one to AK.

[​IMG]
  2. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Some nice character pics there!

:)

Jodie
  3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

Yay I agree, the character meals are a littl rushed
  4. MAZ

MAZ Earning my ears

Wonderful pics!!!